what sounds like a better itinerary???

cjcruiser27

I know it all depends on what your interest is but..Galaxy repo. cruise 2 wks. starting Rome..Spain..Canary Islands..Tortola..P.Rico or

2 wks. S.America? Haven't been to any of these stops...Any input from someone who has would greatly be appreciated...Thanks!

The first one is a crossing, so there will be a number of sea days, which I love. But I absolutely adore South America with the different cultures and sites, so that would be my choice especially if you get to see the Chilean Fjords and Buenos Aires. BA is one of my most favorite cities in the world

I have a dep. on the Carnival Slendor for 2/09..I know it's a ways away but the itinerary looks very interesting and it's the new ship..I will be cruising on it also in 9/2008 on a Med. cruise. Then the TA cruise caught my interest and that would be for 12/08...don't know if I could swing all 3! I get only 5wks. vacation a year. The Med cruise is 10 days plus travel time, the TA is 2weeks, also SA is 2 weeks plus travel days.

The first one is a crossing, so there will be a number of sea days, which I love. But I absolutely adore South America with the different cultures and sites, so that would be my choice especially if you get to see the Chilean Fjords and Buenos Aires. BA is one of my most favorite cities in the world

Archived