Cruise Magazine

EggDropErin

Has anyone out there or does anyone out there subscribe to Cruise Magazine? http://www.cruisemagonline.com/about_us.html I haven't seen it mentioned in here at all (at least I don't remember it being mentioned). When I click on Issues, they are from 2005. So I'm wondering if this magazine still exists. I would call the number, but being I'm hooked up to a phone to solely answer calls while at work, I am unable to do so at this time.

If you do currently receive this magazine or have received it in the past, what are your thoughts about it?

Erin

I also subscribe to Cruise Travel and had not heard of just Cruise Magazine. I clicked on the link for the next issue, it's showing January/February 2006. That's a bit scary. I tried the phone number (a couple of times) listed under contact us and only get a fast busy signal.

If you find out any information or do subscribe, please let us know how it is.

Erin

I also subscribe to Cruise Travel and had not heard of just Cruise Magazine. I clicked on the link for the next issue, it's showing January/February 2006. That's a bit scary. I tried the phone number (a couple of times) listed under contact us and only get a fast busy signal.

If you find out any information or do subscribe, please let us know how it is.

Thanks for the information! Thanks also for calling. As I said, I'm unable to do so right now, and I was dying to know. I like to have everything cruise-related, and this was new to me. I will do my best to track something down, but I am thinking now that perhaps it is out of business. :(

Archived