Documents

lucy9465

Already posted on another board but thought I would post it here also. Got my docs in the mail today. But there was only 1 ticket (blue packet) but 9 luggage tags and 3 immigration papers. Do you only get 1 booklet per family or per room if all paid together?

Kat

Already posted on another board but thought I would post it here also. Got my docs in the mail today. But there was only 1 ticket (blue packet) but 9 luggage tags and 3 immigration papers. Do you only get 1 booklet per family or per room if all paid together?

Kat

Would help if you tell us which cruise line you are using?

last cruise, we had 2 rooms under 1 reservation number. we only got 1 set of docs with everyone's name on it. this time we have 1 cabin for the 2 of us, got 1 set of docs with both names on it. when we pre-registration on the website, i printed paperwork for each of us. guess it would depend on the cruiseline, but our past trips we only got 1 set....the only thing we ever got in each name was our flight tickets.

All of the cruises I have been on, even with all being in the same cabin. We have all gotten the blue ticket books, with each of our names on them, each with 2 luggage tags a piece, immagration forms, etc.

Can't hurt to call and inquire about it. I've been on Carnival, and they did exactly what I described above on all cruises with them as well.

Kat

Is there a list of names?

If it is for all, then I think the names would be listed on the ticket...I think on the "Contract" Page (looking at my HAL docs (but I travel as a single....so I'm only guessing).

But with that quantity of forms/tags it would seem to be for all.

Archived