The First Gem Review!

Host CMLA

Cecilia,

Thanks for posting the link. The ship/food/entertainment/crew all sound phenomenal. Also very interesting to see this particular reviewer's comments as I noticed from one of their previous posts that their last trip was HAL Prinsendam Aug. 2007. So a very fresh viewpoint.

Can't wait till it's my turn!:D

The first review of the Gem has been posted to Cruise Critic. Read it here.

You wil NOT believe this....I read the review and could not believe my eyes...we leave tonight for the Gem and our cabin number is 9168....It's a sign.....we're going to have a wonderful trip.....of all the cabins ours was in the review....see you all soon:D :D

Hi guys , glad you liked the review. I tried to make it as varied as possible to try to cover everything. I have lots of photos and video clips of the shows and firework display which i will post soon . :)

Lukesgrammie , thats such a coincidence!!!! Its a cool cabin to have. Enjoy !!!

Just booked this for a Feb. departure out of NYC. Can't freakin' wait! The ship sounds fantabulous! Last NCL ship I was on was the Sea so this is a major upgrade.

When in February? We are on the Gem February 6th. If that's when you're going you are welcome to join our roll call.

Hi guys , glad you liked the review. I tried to make it as varied as possible to try to cover everything. I have lots of photos and video clips of the shows and firework display which i will post soon . :)

Lukesgrammie , thats such a coincidence!!!! Its a cool cabin to have. Enjoy !!!

Thanks for the review.

An enjoyable, informative read.

We can't wait for our turn.

We are on the Gem on December 3rd Barcelona to Boston.

Our first cruise was on the Dawn, its first transatlantic crossing, our second was the Jewel around the Med just after it came into service, we have been to Alaska in August with the Zuiderdam, HAL, this year and it is not a patch on NCL!

We know what to expect design wise, thank goodness, the minimalistic look does not enter NCLs head!

Archived