Croisieres de France/Bleu de France

LAKaye

Last month it was announced that Royal Caribbean was forming Croisieres de France, changing the Europa to Bleu de France, and beginning in May of 2008, cruising the Med out of Marseille with this ship aimed at the French market.

This is a mere 7 months from now, and I cannot find a thing (on either Google.com or Google.fr) that has any more information than did the original press release. I have visited several French online cruise agencies, and I couldn't find any cruises listed for the Bleu de France. It is as if this press release was only a dream....:(

Does anyone have any more information, or know of what the actual itineraries and pricing might be, or at all point me in the right direction?

Thank you very much~~

Leslie

Well, in fact the Pullmantur the Spanish brand of Royal Caribbean will move its Holiday Dream (Europa) to a new french company. No information yet, since the ship still operates for Pullmantur Cruises in the Caribbean until late march, when she will be replaced by Nordic Empress (called now Moon Empress).

Archived