Can you give me opinions on three formals?

Hi all! Would anyone be able to give me opinions on these three formals and tell me what you think? I'm on a Western Car. 6 night on RCI. Not sure if its 1 or 2 formal nights. I'm 5' size 6, so anything I get will have to be hemmed. I tried to stay away from scalloped edges. Also I have red hair, so I think the colors should work. Thanks so much!

Melody

1508254894_2e3102fdd9_o.jpg

1507398429_db9b0d1933.jpg

1507398581_5de7a8215c.jpg

Love, love, love #2 !!! Second choice would be #3 because of your colouring and the colour (my favourite) of the dress itself. The style of #3 is a little over the top for me personally, but #2 is just sooooo elegant!

Let us know which you choose :)

Bonnie

I LOVE the first dress. Don't get me wrong ~ I think all three are pretty, especially number two. But, I just really like that first dress. Another thought, the hemline on dress one will be much easier to raise than on two or three. Good luck with your decision ~ it's a fun dilemma to have! :D

My favorites in this order: #3, #2, and #1. But since you're apparently concerned about shortening them (which I can understand -- I'm also 5', size 6), #3 would be the most difficult (therefore the most expensive if you're having someone else do it), followed by #2 just because there's so much fabric, and #1 would be easy. I do my own shortening and, much as I like it, wouldn't even consider green #3 unless by some miracle it was already the right length.

I think you have great taste :)

# 1 seems a bit dated, maybe it's because it's too short for the model, it just looks like something from a few years ago to me. I'd love to have the body to be able to wear it though :o

# 2 is wonderful, I'm not a big fan of silver, but with red hair I think it might look fantastic.

# 3 is probably my least fav, but I'm not a fan of uneven hems on any dress.

Archived