Guarantee Assignments for December ~ Got Your Cabin # Yet?

Simru12

Ok so I sail on the 9th of Decemberon the Legend. I paid for a obstructed balocny gty and that's what we got. My parents however paid for an ov. gty and they got upgraded to a room right down from me. It's their first cruise and our first balcony, so I guess we can't complain. I kinda had my hopes up for a non-obstructed though....

Booked 8A guaranteed, we received our assignments at 68 days out. Upgraded from 8A to 8B. Not complaining....but was hoping for a better upgrade.....I had those wild dreams also that I would get an 11 or 12.....Oh well, there is always the next time, right?:cool:

My family and I will be sailing on the Triumph on December 8th, 2007 and got our assignment back in August. We had booked gurantee 8A and got bumped to 8C and two cabins were IS and have now been assigned to 4C. Not bad.

I booked this week for a December cruise and got the assignment the next day. Anyone have any past experience asking for an upgrade once on board? I called my PVP and got nowhere so was hoping to get a nice person at the pursur desk. The ship is nowhere near booked so my chances should be good.

I booked this week for a December cruise and got the assignment the next day. Anyone have any past experience asking for an upgrade once on board? I called my PVP and got nowhere so was hoping to get a nice person at the pursur desk. The ship is nowhere near booked so my chances should be good.

Which sailing are you on?

We're on the Liberty 01/05 and booked a 4-A GTY. I just looked yesterday (after being out of town with no computer access for 3 weeks) and we were assigned a 4-E inside, mid-ship on Verandah deck. I'm pleased since I like to be higher up on the ship.

It is showing it on the Carnival website, i go to my reservation then click on, i want paper docs......it shows my res number and the cabin number.

I booked a 1A guarantee and thats what it said until a few days ago...now it says U176 (up 2 decks and to a 4C)

Id be jumping up and down if I got a 4C with my 1A guarantee. Im afraid to hope for anything more than a 1A. The 1As are not selling well so far for my cruise, which isnt until January. Im always surprised that people who get upgraded dont seem more excited. Id sure prefer a inside to bunk beds lol, because Im the one who will get the top bunk.

I am sailing on the Freedom Dec. 8. and been anxiously awaiting a cabin assignment. None as of yet, but I keep checking! This is my 26th cruise and the first time I have booked a guarantee. Haven't sailed with Carnival since 1982. I am really looking forward to seeing how much they have changed.

Got Ours Today ! !

Booked 4A gty and got 4B. Not a huge bump, but a bump nonetheless.

Now that I have it, I have two questions for those that have booked GTY in the past.

1) While I'm grateful for the one class bump-up, is it possible to call Carnival and change to another room on the same deck? The reason I ask is that I'm a very light sleeper and we're right next to the elevator. Afraid of loud guests late at night.

2) Cabin assigned, but STILL lots of rooms left. Has anyone ever been changed to a better cabin after assignment or at check-in?

Thankful that I got it, just curious as no one in our party has ever doone GTY before.

Got Ours Today ! !

Booked 4A gty and got 4B. Not a huge bump, but a bump nonetheless.

Now that I have it, I have two questions for those that have booked GTY in the past.

1) While I'm grateful for the one class bump-up, is it possible to call Carnival and change to another room on the same deck? The reason I ask is that I'm a very light sleeper and we're right next to the elevator. Afraid of loud guests late at night.

2) Cabin assigned, but STILL lots of rooms left. Has anyone ever been changed to a better cabin after assignment or at check-in?

Thankful that I got it, just curious as no one in our party has ever doone GTY before.

We haven't ever had a problem with any of the gty assignment locations so far (4x's) but I always say "Doesn't hurt to ask!" The worst that they can say is NO.

Archived