Too late to register online?

HickoryNuts

I don't think so... The immigration form needs only to be filled out and printed - we also fill out the hard copy immigration form (if we aren't in a Suite with priority check-in) and go to which ever line is shorter..

You should be okay. :)

I just did mine today, and while they do encourage you to do it a month in advance, they also suggest that you go back and review it two days before embarkation in case they have added new items of information they want you to provide. So you should be perfectly fine doing it anytime in the next few days. You'll need booking number, dates of birth and passport info for all guests, and the credit card you want to use on board, plus airline, flight number, and departure time for your return flight after disembarking. If you get all that info handy before you start the process, it's a snap.

Enjoy your cruise! Come back here and let us know how it went! :)

We are sailing on the Noordam on October 20th. Have I left it too late to fill out my forms online?

Thanks in advance.

Please excuse my abruptness, but why are you asking here on CC, instead of just trying to DO the form on HAL's website? :confused:

Archived