Baggage

captjohn

Aloha

Just wondering if any of you have forgotten a bag or something in your

cabin when you leave the ship. What will HAL do ? Will they ship it back to your home address ?

Do they make a charge for shipping ? Do they put it on Crage's List ?

Mahalo,

John

Hi - I left behind a small cotton bag which contained battery charger - medication - and electrical adapter - i feel it was taken out of my cabin - I did call them when I got home and they traced it and checked for two or more months and said they found nothing - they certainly had my name and address from that cabin. The cost was about 100.00 but i could not prove anything - so lost for me... we now double check and then triple check as it is easy to leave something.

Happy Cruising...

Ruth lift bacelet in room (gold) and couple weeks after cruise we got a certified package from HAL with the bracelet in it and that it was found in the room by the stewart after we had departed the ship.

Once we left a bag at the dock. Hard to count them all when have 12+ bags. We always put our address and phone number on the bags. HAL called us from the dock and gave us a choice of either returning to pick it up or they would UPS it and she told me the UPS cost. I said UPS it and received it in couple days.

HAL does a great job in our opinion.

OTHER HAND:

Once left a cane in our room on Carnival and never saw it again.

Ruth & Jim

Archived