Pillows?

goLC

Okay - I can't sleep since I got home! I'm thinking I need to order some Carnival bedding - at least the pillows! It felt so great every night and I slept like a baby. I remember there was a card inserted in our capers one night about ordering, but I didn't keep it. I found on Carnival's site where you can order it. Just wondering if anyone else has done so, and if anyone knows if that capers insert had any type of discount code on it? I'm thinking it did, but since I didn't keep it, I don't know what it is. (Of course, if a new pillow doesn't work, I guess I'll just have to cruise more often to be rocked to sleep by the motion of the ship!)

Okay - I can't sleep since I got home! I'm thinking I need to order some Carnival bedding - at least the pillows! It felt so great every night and I slept like a baby. I remember there was a card inserted in our capers one night about ordering, but I didn't keep it. I found on Carnival's site where you can order it. Just wondering if anyone else has done so, and if anyone knows if that capers insert had any type of discount code on it? I'm thinking it did, but since I didn't keep it, I don't know what it is. (Of course, if a new pillow doesn't work, I guess I'll just have to cruise more often to be rocked to sleep by the motion of the ship!)

We were on the Conquest the first week of August. The first week we were home I ordered two of the standard size pillows. We love them. It only took about 2 weeks to get them. Best thing I ever did. I want to get more of the bedding !

It is all of it, the sheets, the pillows, that bed and the gentle rocking of the ship. It has been four years since I have had a decent sleep. I have only eleven moths to go :eek:

My advice, live on the ship.

It is all of it, the sheets, the pillows, that bed and the gentle rocking of the ship. It has been four years since I have had a decent sleep. I have only eleven moths to go :eek:

My advice, live on the ship.

If you thought the beds/linens were nice 4 years ago, wait until you try the new comfort beds.

OHMYGOODNESS - just this morning I woke up and thought - that's it - I am going to get me some of those FLUFFY comfy puffy pillows for my bed. Home for about 10 days now and can't stand it - WHERE ARE MY POOFY PILLOWS!

(off to go find the link - I presume they ship to Canada???)

Froufie

OHMYGOODNESS - just this morning I woke up and thought - that's it - I am going to get me some of those FLUFFY comfy puffy pillows for my bed. Home for about 10 days now and can't stand it - WHERE ARE MY POOFY PILLOWS!

Froufie

LOL, if you lived on the moon, they would ship them to you.

Froufie

No they dont ship to Canada. I guess you could find someone in the states to order and send them to you.

http://www.carnivalcomfortcollection.com/faq.cfm#answer26

Wow - it's so reassuring to know I'm not the only one missing those pillows! I ordered them last week - not here yet, but every night when I lay my head down, I think "As soon as I get my Carnival pillows, I WILL sleep well!" If the pillows alone don't work, I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and order the rest!:rolleyes: Of course, DH think's I've lost my mind. I can't even get him to commit to a cruise, so it's impossible for him to understand! I can't wait for my pillows!

Wow - it's so reassuring to know I'm not the only one missing those pillows! I ordered them last week - not here yet, but every night when I lay my head down, I think "As soon as I get my Carnival pillows, I WILL sleep well!" If the pillows alone don't work, I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and order the rest!:rolleyes: Of course, DH think's I've lost my mind. I can't even get him to commit to a cruise, so it's impossible for him to understand! I can't wait for my pillows!

Ahh, your just going to have to do what I do, which I have done on this cruise we are going on next September. I asked my DH were he wanted to go for our anniversary, I told him I wanted to go to Europe. His answer, he did not loose anything over there :rolleyes: . This went on back and forth for months. Finally I gave up, talked to some friends and asked them to help me out (they are going with us). We met them at Olive Garden (the Italy thing), and we kinda hooked him into it. He still will not talk about it, so I am just hoping that in time we will start to talk and he will see how wonderful this trip is.

I do not recommend this, but in a desperate situation, we have to do what we have to do. just how often do we celebrate a 45th wedding anniversary.

Question to the people who bought the pillows, did you buy the "New Generation Stateroom Pillow" or the "Soft & Downey Suite Pillow"

I just returned from the Glory cat 9A and not sure which pillows they were. I assumed they were down.

Thanks for your help.

Steve

Am I the only crazy person out there who thinks that the mattress is not all that great? DH and I both thought they a little too firm and had back aches on both cruises so far. I've certainly slept on worse at some hotels but I just didn't think they were all that comfy! The linens were really nice, though - I love a nice comforter like that instead of those funky quilted bedspreads like a lot of hotels have.

Oh no! I just went to track my pillows - and they're BACKORDERED!!! I'm crushed...I guess it doesn't take much to crush me, though!:( Anyway, just thought I'd share the word that they're backordered (doesn't say for how long, though.)

I just ordered the standard ones - we were in an inside cabin, so I figured we had the cheapest pillows! Hope I guessed right!

I am sure that is not true. Every State Room has the same linens. Maybe the owners suite wouldn't, but just how many of us has stayed there. I know of only one poster that has, and he saved someone life to get it. I do not see that happening to most of us anytime too soon.

Archived