Pizza Delivery

Gram's Cruisin

I just got off the Dawn Sunday. They have a pizzeria (La Scala) rather than pizza at the grill. I had pizza there rather than in my cabin but I did notice empty pizza boxes outside other cabins so I assume they had it delivered. La Scala was terrific by the way!

We've brought pizza back to our room during the last two cruises. I hope I don't have to pay a delivery fee when I can bring it to my room by myself from the pool area.

i think we are getting confused here-- the pizza that is available at the lido deck is the one you can carry back to your cabin.

the La Scala is an itialian resturant?? or is that the pizza place on the Dawn?

Is the room service pizza a different pizza then whats available on the lido deck?

is there a charge for the pizza at the La Scala Place?

The Sea and the Sun have an italian restaurant that serves some Italian foods in addition to pizza. I don't recall there being a pizza place on the pool deck on the Sea and the Sun. Since the Dawn is a sister ship to those two, I'm guessing it's the same.

I just got off the Dawn Sunday. They have a pizzeria (La Scala) rather than pizza at the grill. I had pizza there rather than in my cabin but I did notice empty pizza boxes outside other cabins so I assume they had it delivered. La Scala was terrific by the way!

I agree! Best pizza you can get on a ship!

Sea, Sun, Dawn all have a sit down Pizza Place......bigger ships do not.....the smaller ones now have Pizza Delivery for $3.00 to your room..... larger ships do not have this delivery............. no charge for eating at La Scala

We were on Sea in Sept and went to Cafe Corniche for pizza and left after a 1/2 wait,with no waiter in sight.We went back and ordered pizza to the cabin and it was not nearly as good in quality to the Corniche pizza.We enjoy the usual thin crust Princess pizza and this was like a frozen thick crust!Not very good!Avoid the room service pizza!

Les, I think I just read that it is only the smaller ships that have pizza delivery.

I liked the pizzaria on the Sun, so probably would like it also on the Sea & Dawn. At the time there was a "no take out" rule, but DH said "Who's going to stop us if we just get up and carry it out?" And sure enough, no one did. We just left the plate in the cabin like any room service items.

Archived