Flickr Users

Star-Man

Noticed recently that a few of us are putting together flickr accounts so i thought it might be a good idea to have a thread where people can post their accounts.

Mines http://www.flickr.com/photos/-spam-/

And my profile page is http://www.flickr.com/people/-spam-/

Great idea Sam.

Neil has highlighted some of the great benefits of flickr, so will be setting all our stuff up there soon as well.

Cheers

Geoff

Here is mine. All new to this.:o Hopefully it will work.:rolleyes:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12773177@N04/sets/

My brother has my cruise pictures somewhere, or so he says!!:mad: :rolleyes:

More to come...

Will add you as my friend:) xxxxx already have Sam and Minxy

Chez

xx

How do you add friends??:confused: I'm going around in circles!!:mad:

Go to the persons profile page, up in the top right corner under the search box, there should be a thing saying "add ____ as a contact". Click that.

Sam you have some absolutely STUNNING photos.:D

Thank you :D

Sam, are you a professional photographer?? Did you take classes? Your photos are magic.:) I'm so Jealous!!:p :rolleyes:

No classes, no nothing. Just self taught over the last 10 months while making mistakes with the cameras :rolleyes:

And im not a pro either. Wouldnt mind making some money off it, but i just do it for fun and to make pictures that are pleasing to me. If other folk like them, well that a bonus :)

Is it okay if I add you as a contact? I'd prefer to ask first.:rolleyes:

Yeah, no problems. I usually just add people at random on there haha

And im not a pro either. Wouldnt mind making some money off it,

Sam why don't you join some on-line Stock Photo sites, that's how I'm paying for half of our family's trip in December :D

I can email you the sites if you want to check it out. You need to be over 18 for legal reasons and be the owner of the photos.

Don't join any sites where they want you to pay to load photos for sale. The good sites sell the photos for you and pay you a percentage.

Sam why don't you join some on-line Stock Photo sites, that's how I'm paying for half of our family's trip in December :D

I can email you the sites if you want to check it out. You need to be over 18 for legal reasons and be the owner of the photos.

Don't join any sites where they want you to pay to load photos for sale. The good sites sell the photos for you and pay you a percentage.

Looked into a few of them (istock photo and some others) and didnt really like them. Too many restrictions on what you can and cant submit photos of and the need for a model release (very important though).

If anything, ill use Red Bubble to see if anyone wants to buy my prints. I know a few people on there and they seem to do alright.

Archived