Looking at cruises Dec 08

janymac

Hello fellow cruisers,

We are looking at the cruises for Dec 08, when would be the best time to book price wise. We cruised last year and got a sweet deal on the Dawn and know we will never get a deal like that!!

Any advise you can give me would be appreciated.

janymac:p

Hello fellow cruisers,

We are looking at the cruises for Dec 08, when would be the best time to book price wise. We cruised last year and got a sweet deal on the Dawn and know we will never get a deal like that!!

Any advise you can give me would be appreciated.

janymac:p

You can never tell, but I would watch the price for a few months (as you have plenty of time) and when they get to a good price for you, that's when you jump in.

Typically (except for holiday week) December is off peak, and the cruises tend to start out higher, and decrease as time draws near. For example, the NCL Sun 12/8/2007 was recently reduced to a starting price of only $399... down from almost $600 starting price.

When the price point reaches what you are happy with, that's the time to buy. Also consider that you may have to get airfare etc, and that can factor in your decision as to when to jump in.

Archived