first time on princess need help

emily rose

this will be my third cruise but the first on princess.i am booked on the emerald princess for april. i was told to fill out the immigration paper on line and then fax it to princess. is this not the same form that you fill out in the personalizer on the princess site. do i have to fill out both

I believe if you fill out the form on the Personalizer you are all set.

Last year we didn't fax anything to Princess, only filled out the Personalizer and we were okay (yep, I know things can change in a years time). So if others say otherwise, listen to them :)

Have fun.

PS -- check the roll calls (if you haven't already) I'm sure there is one for your cruise, great chance to meet folks before you get on the boat.

Fuzzyape is correct... all you need do is fill it out on the personalizer. Wow, I guess you are excited; filling all that out already. I always wait until final payment has been made, fill that stuff out, and then print my boarding pass. I go in 43 days... can't wait (but I guess I've no choice).

Just to be on the safe side, when you fill in the cruise personalizer on the Princess website, print a copy of it and bring it with you when you board. You will probably not need it, but sometimes things do go wrong and they lose track of things, so having the forms with you already prepared could save you the trouble of filling it out again. ;)

i am always exited about going on a cruise. i have also prepaid my final payment taking into consideration the canadian dollar,:) who knows where it will be in jan when the final payment is suppose to be paid

Good thinking. Never hurts to get everything all set. Now it's a matter of 'X'ing off the days on the calendar. If we didn't have to contend with the winters it would seem to go a lot quicker too I think.

Archived