Waiting for a Jr. Suite 4/20/08

maria1122

I was booked in a Jr Suite for 2 (myself and grandchild) and my DH decided he wanted to come. The only availability was a D1 that sleeps 3. I check at least 8-10 x's a day. Has anyone had any luck with a room opening up? Would they place people in them that are a gurantee first or do we have a chance because we are diamond members. I have even called numerous TA's because I know some of them hold onto rooms. One had a GS, but that was too much money for us just for 5 days.

Why don't you just stay with the JS? You will comfortably fit 3.

Just add your DH. Should be no problem.

Denise

a fellow orange county person - Middletown

Maybe her JS doesn't hold three people.

All the JS's should sleep 3--but they may not be taking 3 in those cabins. The JS's have a sofa, suitable for a child.

How did you book? Through RCI directly, or a TA? Whichever way you booked, call and see what your options are! The JS will certainly be roomier than a D1!

All the JS's should sleep 3--but they may not be taking 3 in those cabins. The JS's have a sofa, suitable for a child.

How did you book? Through RCI directly, or a TA? Whichever way you booked, call and see what your options are! The JS will certainly be roomier than a D1!

Not all junior suites sleep 3. Our JS on the Explorer sleeps two. It doesn't have a sofa bed or pullmans. I don't know what ship the OP is looking at.

We are in a JS on Liberty and it will not hold 3. I know because our dd thought she might want to come with us. When I called I was told I couldn't add her to the JS we have booked and that only a few of them will actually hold 3. Just keep checking the website to see if something opens up. They told me to check every wk.

I would book the D1 and just keep checking for a JS. You have a long time, surely something will open up. It seems a bit early for all the JS to be booked. I bet a TA is holding them. I know it's April, but it seems a bit late for the spring break rush.

For my upcoming Enchantment cruise, I saw many JS become available after being completely sold out. That's how I got my Aft cabin. ;)

Archived