We're Not Sailing Until 6pm !?

I just found out that we will not set sail on our Western Caribbean cruise on Liberty in April until 6pm instead of 4:30pm. Someone on my cruise recieved a letter from RCI (I did not) saying that due to the holiday (Passover) air traffic we would be sailing later. I checked on the website and sure enough, the time has been changed.

What's up with that? We will be arriving into Miami at 8:30 am....what will we do all day?

T

You will board the ship around 11:30 am and start using that ship! You've paid for this 1st day and you may as well start getting your money's worth! Wear a bathing suit under your clothes and hit the pool. Get a foo-foo drink. Call your friends back home and tell them you're at the pool drinking frozen goodies! Check out the ship! Eat! Have another drink! Take a picture or two.--Oh, oh--time for the muster drill!

We sailed on the LOS in August and were able to get on the ship at 11am.. So that's just 2 1/2 hours after you arrive. Maybe you can get on sooner. The staterooms weren't ready until 1pm. but it gives you time to check the ship out, get your soda package, etc..

She's a beautiful ship. The Latest and Greatest. Hope you enjoy her.

Jimmers:)

Get to the port around 11:00 - 11:30. Once you've dropped your bags off and checked in, you should be able to board the ship reasonably quickly. If the ship had a problem clearing and boarding is delayed you can wait it out or hop a cab to Bayside.

The Windjammer starts serving lunch for everyone boarding so you can go there and have your first look and taste at what they offer.

Check out your dining room table, explore the ship, sit by the pool, make spa appointments if you plan to. ;)

You will be surprised how fast the time will go by before you sail.

Archived