CB Eastern caribbean super question ?

nimiq

Hello All,

What is the order of the dinner for the Eastern Caribbean cruise on the CB ?

As we would like to make reservation at the Sabatini the night that they do the Caribbean dinner as we dont really like that one.

Also heard they have new menu how are they ?

Rgds

Eric

I have the menus in my hand (since we returned yesterday) and they are as follows:

Sunday, Embarkation, Sailaway Dinner

Monday, At Sea, Formal Night, Captain's Welcome Dinner

Tuesday, At Sea, Caribbean Dinner (actually very good)

Wednesday, St. Maarten, Italian Dinner

Thursday, St. Thomas, Chef's Dinner (king crab legs)

Friday, At Sea, Formal Night, Captain's Gala Dinner

Saturday, Princess Cays, Landfall Dinner (lobster tail)

We liked the new menus and looked forward to repeating some of the items the following week (we were on for two weeks). Sometimes it was hard to decide between the appetizers so I chose two. We were quite pleased with the Caribbean Dinner as well.

We got back yesterday from a 2-week cruise on the Caribbean Princess. We dined at Sabatini's both weeks -- wonderful meals both times.

My husband and I weren't sure of the menu order for the second week, so we called the Concierge Service from our cabin before going down to make the reservation - they were able to tell us what night Caribbean Dinner would be (not one of our favorites either). Hope you have a wonderful cruise.

Our itinerary is different in January. We do Princess Cays on Monday, then 2 sea days Friday and Saturday. I wonder if this affects the order of these dinners.

On your cruise Formal nights will be Tuesday and Friday. Sunday is Sailaway and Saturday is Landfall.

Just need somebody to fill in the blanks for Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Hopefully Roe2ship will see this and fill in the blanks as she was on the CB with this itinerary in July.

Bill

On your cruise Formal nights will be Tuesday and Friday. Sunday is Sailaway and Saturday is Landfall.

Just need somebody to fill in the blanks for Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Hopefully Roe2ship will see this and fill in the blanks as she was on the CB with this itinerary in July.

Bill

Never been on a cruise where formal night wasn't the day after embarkation. Not saying that doesn't happen, just that I haven't experienced it. I was thinking they would still have formal night after Princess Cays because we sail at 4 so that gives everyone time to get ready. I had one cruise where both formals were on port days, and those were 6pm departures too LOL.

Never been on a cruise where formal night wasn't the day after embarkation. Not saying that doesn't happen, just that I haven't experienced it. I was thinking they would still have formal night after Princess Cays because we sail at 4 so that gives everyone time to get ready. I had one cruise where both formals were on port days, and those were 6pm departures too LOL.

Dan,

CruiserJanet has the right info for dinner for CB Eastern Iten. Just got back as well. Formal is Monday and Friday

Our itinerary is different in January. We do Princess Cays on Monday, then 2 sea days Friday and Saturday. I wonder if this affects the order of these dinners.

Our itinerary was changed (the day we boarded due to operational reasons) exactly like this and it did change the menu order and formal night. Bill is right that formal night was indeed on Tuesday and Friday. It just switched the first two days.

Monday (Princess Cays) Caribbean night

Tuesday (At sea) Formal night

The rest of the menu order is the same as "cruiserjanet" posted.

Never been on a cruise where formal night wasn't the day after embarkation.

Actually when I was on the CB in May 2005, embarkation was Saturday and our formal night was Monday.

Dan,

CruiserJanet has the right info for dinner for CB Eastern Iten. Just got back as well. Formal is Monday and Friday

While it is the right info for your itinerary, it may not be for "DanJ" since his itinerary of port and sea days are different than yours was.

I have the menus in my hand (since we returned yesterday) and they are as follows:

We liked the new menus and looked forward to repeating some of the items the following week (we were on for two weeks). Sometimes it was hard to decide between the appetizers so I chose two. We were quite pleased with the Caribbean Dinner as well.

Did you compare your menus with what is posted on the cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com website?????

Usually the last night dinner is Tom Turkey night. The lobster is on Formal night. Can you scan to post on the cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com website.

Archived