RCCL Loyalty Program

I keep hearing how good the RCCL loyalty program is. Now, as you can see from my sig, I have sailed Royal many times and was a Crown & Anchor member, but this was all before the age of the internet. I don't have documentation of exactly what dates I sailed on those previous trips - how would you suggest I get credit for these if I want to start sailing RCCL again and don't want to start from scratch when I'm already half way to getting some perks !

Thanks in advance for any ideas/advice.

I keep hearing if you have copies of the embarkation photo showing the name of the ship and stuff. I have 3 or 4 cruises myself that Im not getting any credit for, lol if only I had known to keep proof?? My cruises were back about 1992/1993 I believe that I dont have dates for or proof. Who knew to keep them?

I keep hearing how good the RCCL loyalty program is. Now, as you can see from my sig, I have sailed Royal many times and was a Crown & Anchor member, but this was all before the age of the internet. I don't have documentation of exactly what dates I sailed on those previous trips - how would you suggest I get credit for these if I want to start sailing RCCL again and don't want to start from scratch when I'm already half way to getting some perks !

Call them and give them your name and an approx date of sailing.

Call Crown and Anchor and see what cruises they have for you, if you stayed in just regular rooms (not suites) you are at least Platinum which gets you a discount off a balcony and a bunch of other perks. They may have all your records find out first before you go crazy trying to track stuff down.

Here is the number

Crown & Anchor Society (800) 526-9723

I had two cruises in the 80's before they started keeping track. I was able to find "official" photo's (taken by the ships photographers with the ship and date on them) from both trips which I faxed to C & A. They added the credits right away with no problem. (I also had a good chuckle at the 80's hair, what were we thinking?!)

Before we went on our recent cruise I decided to try and Call C & A since I had cruised once before in 1996. I told them the date and ship and they were able to look me up and give me credit. As others have said just give them a call you should be able to get credit.

Before you call RCI, try and put together your previous cruises as best you can. Look in old appointment books, old credit card statements, photos of your cruises, any memorabilia you might have, names of ships and ports you departed from.

RCI should have your C & A number on file when you call. I have found they are very helpful, and if you have some information to give them, you will have a much better chance to get some or all of your credit.

I had two cruises in the 80's before they started keeping track. I was able to find "official" photo's (taken by the ships photographers with the ship and date on them) from both trips which I faxed to C & A. They added the credits right away with no problem. (I also had a good chuckle at the 80's hair, what were we thinking?!)

Hi Cindy! Saw your post here so thought I'd pop in and say "HI".:D :D

Even after you get the cruise credit, the ship may not show up on your cruise history on the website. The cruise in question for me was my very first, and RCCL gave me credit for what I call my "mystery cruise." My total credits show 3, but my cruises show only 2. I called them about this, and there is no problem - it's just the way it will continue to show.

We took three cruises on the Sun Viking in the late 80's of which RCCL has no record. Have talked with C&A a couple of times. They are very sympathetic, but no credits. Maybe I will try to hunt up old pictures and try again.:mad: :mad:

Hey Sandie, Good to see you! I left the Monarch with a killer sore throat which turned into a viral infection and bronchitis... yuck. But I still had a great time with you and the "boys"! Cindy

Hey Cindy! Sorry to hear that you left not feeling so well. It must have been all that partying we did!;) :D Hopefully you are over it and feeling much better now. It was great meeting you! I had a great time on that cruise and have actually gotten a couple of emails from little Rudy since I got home. Well I guess I should stop hijacking this thread and I'll send you an email later.

Archived