Chi Flat Iron

Soxfan05

Thanks for the info.

I have a question about the products now. I use CHI infusion. Do I use this as a mousse/gel type of thing?

Is this the process for styling my hair?

Shampoo, conditioner, blow dry hair, CHI infusion, iron my hair, glossing mist, hair spray.

CHI goes on wet/damp hair or after I blow dry it?

I appreciate the help, I do have an appointment with my hairdresser but not until Tuesday.

Thanks again!! You are wonderful!!

Well, what do the directions say on the Infusion? I don't have that so I don't know if you're supposed to apply it before or after you blow dry your hair. It does sound like you're on the right track.

This is what I do:

Shampoo, conditioner, defrizzing style cream, blow dry, glossing spray, flat iron, hair spray (and sometimes glossing spray again).

So the only difference is that I put product in my hair before I blow dry. I would also read the instrucitons for the flat iron as it will tell you if you can use it on damp hair. I don't have a Chi, but I have used my iron on damp hair and when I do, I find it takes a bit longer to straighten because now it has to not only straighten, but it has to dry it.

Good luck:)

Well, what do the directions say on the Infusion? I don't have that so I don't know if you're supposed to apply it before or after you blow dry your hair. It does sound like you're on the right track.

This is what I do:

Shampoo, conditioner, defrizzing style cream, blow dry, glossing spray, flat iron, hair spray (and sometimes glossing spray again).

So the only difference is that I put product in my hair before I blow dry. I would also read the instrucitons for the flat iron as it will tell you if you can use it on damp hair. I don't have a Chi, but I have used my iron on damp hair and when I do, I find it takes a bit longer to straighten because now it has to not only straighten, but it has to dry it.

Good luck:)

Thanks again!!:)

It seems as though my CHI infusion is the same as your defrizzing cream.

The glossing spray goes on before I blow dry.

I don't have a CHI either, I bought a Solia flat iron. It's wonderful , it heats up in about 5-10 seconds. On the web site where I bought it and on these boards, everyone seem to recommend the infusion lotion. SoI went with that.

Now I have to go to the salon and get some glossing spray.

Thanks for all this good advice, I really apreciate it.

Have a great day!!

Am I the ONLY person in the world that had bad luck with the Chi? :confused:

Nope, I'm with ya!!! As soon as my warrenty ran out, it broke. My husband ripped it apart and fixed it, but in the meantime I bought this one

http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-SA-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=ION59 . It is definitely better than my Chi. Straightens better, and you can set the tempurature. It goes up to 450 degrees but I never go that high.

Archived