More questions about the RCCL Visa vouchers...

I'm curious to know the answer to this question, does anyone know?

Please anyone, correct me if I'm wrong...I believe you still just call the credit card company for your certificate and mail it back in when it arrives. Am I right?

I sent in my vouchers several weeks ago for our upcoming Thanksgiving cruise. Does anyone know how you can check to see if the credits have been posted to our account? Thanks, Leigh

Call C&A and ask if it has been applied...Later, Jill:cool:

I sent in my vouchers several weeks ago for our upcoming Thanksgiving cruise. Does anyone know how you can check to see if the credits have been posted to our account? Thanks, Leigh

We had about $200 of OBC for our 2006 Freedom cruise. It showed up on the 2nd day of our cruise--we just checked our account balance each day and on the 2nd day, we say that $200 had been deducted from the balance. From what I have heard, that was pretty standard. Bring a photocopy of your certificates on board the ship just to have proof that you submitted in case it doesn't show up.

We are on the Radiance Feb 24th 2008. We'll have 20,000 points or in effect

a $50 and a $150. We are going to use for OBC shopping, Chops and maybe Portofino. How soon do we request these vouchers and how do we get the OBC?

You can request them now...Simply call the number on the back of the credit card and let them know you wish to redeem your points. ( I had 40,000 so they sent me a voucher for $250.00 and one for $150.00) They arrived in about ten days. I filled out the backs with the sailing info, etc. marked OBC and mailed them to the address on the voucher. I called about RCCL 2 weeks later and the vouchers show in the system for my $400 OBC for Feb 24, 2007 Mariner. Happy sailing. Have you ever been on a radiance class? You will love it.

Please anyone, correct me if I'm wrong...I believe you still just call the credit card company for your certificate and mail it back in when it arrives. Am I right?

Yes.. that is correct. You fill it out with your sailing info and mail it to the address on the Voucher. The credit card company does not need to know what you want to use it for, only how many points you are redeeming.

You can request them now...Simply call the number on the back of the credit card and let them know you wish to redeem your points. ( I had 40,000 so they sent me a voucher for $250.00 and one for $150.00) They arrived in about ten days. I filled out the backs with the sailing info, etc. marked OBC and mailed them to the address on the voucher. I called about RCCL 2 weeks later and the vouchers show in the system for my $400 OBC for Feb 24, 2007 Mariner. Happy sailing. Have you ever been on a radiance class? You will love it.

So....does this mean we can request and apply 2 certificates, if dh has an RCCL Visa with 15000 points and I have a different RCCL Visa with 15000 points?

Has anybody had a VISA points certificate applied for money off the cruise (NOT OBC) AFTER final payment has been made? I've just now earned the points we needed to get $1000 off our January cruise, but final payment is due Nov 4, and TA says the certificate has to be applied BEFORE final payment. I could have sworn that once before I sent it in after final payment and got a credit back. Did they change the rules? Is it a rule they don't enforce? Anybody have any experience?

I would like to know

1) if you use a TA how does it work with the visa card for the OBC?

2) can two people having the same room using the visa card get the $300 OBC?

3) If you book a Next cruise can you still get the OBC for the Next Cruise and the still get OBC from the Royal Visa card

I would like to know

3) If you book a Next cruise can you still get the OBC for the Next Cruise and the still get OBC from the Royal Visa card

I would like to know

3) If you book a Next cruise can you still get the OBC for the Next Cruise and get OBC from the Royal Visa card

I would like to know

2) can two people having the same room and both having RCL visa card get the $300 OBC?

3) If you book a Next cruise can you still get the OBC for the Next Cruise and get OBC from the Royal Visa card

Archived