Caribbean Princess Cabins

Julie89

Hello,

I am thinking about going on the Caribbean princess in March and need a little help with balcony cabin selection. We are previous crusiers but always had an inside cabin.

I have read previous posts and get the feeling that the aft cabins are great. I would probably like a balcony with some sun/some shade so I was thinking a partially covered one would be best.

Are all the aft cabins larger, or is it just on the Caribe deck?

Also, I have read things about a vent or fan being near some of the balconies. I can see that bothering me, so does anyone know where those are located so I could avoid them?

I'm trying to figure out kind of a top to bottom list so that i can choose the best room that is offered. For example, if a caribe aft isn't available, should i go for any caribe balcony, or an aft balcony on another deck?

I would love to hear anyones suggestions and opinions.

Thanks so much,

Julie

Hello,

I am thinking about going on the Caribbean princess in March and need a little help with balcony cabin selection. We are previous crusiers but always had an inside cabin.

I have read previous posts and get the feeling that the aft cabins are great. I would probably like a balcony with some sun/some shade so I was thinking a partially covered one would be best.

Are all the aft cabins larger, or is it just on the Caribe deck?

Also, I have read things about a vent or fan being near some of the balconies. I can see that bothering me, so does anyone know where those are located so I could avoid them?

I'm trying to figure out kind of a top to bottom list so that i can choose the best room that is offered. For example, if a caribe aft isn't available, should i go for any caribe balcony, or an aft balcony on another deck?

I would love to hear anyones suggestions and opinions.

Thanks so much,

Julie

Just one comment on the aft cabins. If you're thinking of March 2008, those cabins are long gone. You may have a chance if you book now for 2009.

There are only 2 aft-facing balcony cabins on Caribe deck so unless you're very lucky, chances are slim. (Remainder are suites.)

We had an aft balcony on Baja deck. It was on one of the corners. The balcony was deep but not as wide as the Caribe deck balconies. It was mostly covered (unless you were quite close to the rail), but of course the sun did shine in during parts of each day.

All in all, I'd pick a regular Caribe deck balcony over the aft balcony.

The rooms in all balcony categories from Princess are pretty much the same size.

Archived