Spirit or Pride to the East Coast in 09?

jbhcw

Just wondering if anyone has heard any news of which ship, if any Carnival will move to the east coast or perhaps Texas or NO when they put the Splendor on the West Coast?

We were booked many years ago to do the Panama Canal on the Spirit- San Diego to Miami and they decided to keep her on the West Coast and our cruise got cancelled. I would love to take a Carnival ship through the Panama Canal as I’m sure many would. Wasn’t able to do the Elation, so want to be sure and not miss the next one:)

Just wondering if anyone has heard any news of which ship, if any Carnival will move to the east coast or perhaps Texas or NO when they put the Splendor on the West Coast?

No announcement as yet

Soooo, Matigari, or anyone else, would love to hear the rumors:D

From you first post sounds like you heard the same ones :

Guess time will tell. They will probably announce something the first of the year or when the 2009-10 full schedules are released

Kindof- sortof, just wish we knew as I really want to do whatever cruise they have:D Still kinda of kicking myself for not booking the Elation but could not justify the time off. Hopefully, I may be retired by 2009 and want to be sure I don't miss out on this one, and there is another cruise I will have to book for 2009 but don't know dates and ship yet either:eek:

Also, just thought some folks might have some inside info:)

We are on the 2nd to last Mexican Riviera cruise that the Spirit is doing in March 2009, then I think she does Hawaii, then Alaska in summer 2009, then the rumor is moving to New Orleans. I think I read the Pride will take over the Spirit itinerary so will do MR in the winter and Alaska in the summer. And the Splendor will take over the Pride itinerary so will do the MR full time. Mostly rumors of course.

Archived