?? About Faxing Requests

cls711

I have learned from all you experts that I can fax my bedding special requests to Princess Special Services. Great tip, but now I have 2 quick questions:

1. The fax number I have is 661-284-4885, is this a good fax #?

2. If I booked thru a TA will Princess take this request from me, or will my TA need to make the request?

I ask these questions because I sent a very nice fax asking for egg-crates, pillows, etc. about 10 days ago, yet nothing shows up under special services on my booking. I would just wait till we board but we will be arriving fairly late to the pier, and if the beds are as bad as I hear I don't want to risk not getting an egg-crate.

Thanks for your help!:)

I have learned from all you experts that I can fax my bedding special requests to Princess Special Services. Great tip, but now I have 2 quick questions:

1. The fax number I have is 661-284-4885, is this a good fax #?

2. If I booked thru a TA will Princess take this request from me, or will my TA need to make the request?

I ask these questions because I sent a very nice fax asking for egg-crates, pillows, etc. about 10 days ago, yet nothing shows up under special services on my booking. I would just wait till we board but we will be arriving fairly late to the pier, and if the beds are as bad as I hear I don't want to risk not getting an egg-crate.

Thanks for your help!:)

1. Yes that fax number will work.

2. We do both. It is about the only thing you can do directly with Princess when booking through a TA.

Your special requests will show up on the Personalizer 30 days before sailing. ;)

I also faxed my requests about 3 weeks ago and we are just about a month before sailing. I know where the "my special services" area is on the cruise personalizer and nothing is there about my requests.

I'm thinking of re-faxing. Hate to resend if un-necessary, but I do want to make sure that I get an egg crate.

I have the same thing as what you just said. I faxed about 3 weeks ago and we leave on the 24th of November so at this point I would think it should have shown up. I resent my request this am and am waiting to see if it shows up this time.

One thing on the personalizer I have not found anything that list "My Special Services" or "Special Services" Am I missing this? I do see "Special Requests"

Is this what I am looking under or am I missing Special Services some how. Where is this found if I am? Thanks

I have the same thing as what you just said. I faxed about 3 weeks ago and we leave on the 24th of November so at this point I would think it should have shown up. I resent my request this am and am waiting to see if it shows up this time.

One thing on the personalizer I have not found anything that list "My Special Services" or "Special Services" Am I missing this? I do see "Special Requests"

Is this what I am looking under or am I missing Special Services some how. Where is this found if I am? Thanks

The faxed requests show up if you go into your booking and clcik on VIEW MY TRAVEL SUMMARY AND BROADING PASS (where you went to print your boaring passes). Then look to the right of the screen and you will see a list that begins with your booking summary at the top and reserve lotus spa at the bottom. If you click on ADDITONAL SERVICE and SPECIAL REQUESTS, depending on what you requested, they will show up there if they received them. The egg crate request does not show up until after the 30 day mark before your sailing though. Additonal services show egg crate, pillows, etc. Special request will show medical requests that you have faxed.

The request will show up when you print final docs and boarding pass. I faxed and did not think it went through as I did not get confirmation from my fax machine and sent it again. I got a call to say they had my fax and not to fax again. That may be the way to go for you if you want to be sure. LOL;)

I faxed my requests last cruise but never actually received the egg crate. I don't think we ever even met our room steward (almost once when she burst in the room while we were in bed but i didn't even catch a glimpse cause of the room setup) but that kind of stuff isn't going to ruin my cruise, the bed was fine for us actually and our room was always clean.

I faxed request over about 3 hours ago and the feather pillows are in my personalizer already. I just sent a second fax for the bed topper. We'll see what happens.

Kim

How far out is your cruise?

I wonder if I should re-fax, or wait another week to see if it shows up in the Personalizer.

:) I dont know about feather pillows but I faxed a request for 2 additional pillows just today and received confirmation on my cruise personalizer withing a few hours

How far out is your cruise?

I wonder if I should re-fax, or wait another week to see if it shows up in the Personalizer.

Hi

Two questions:

1. We faxed requests for egg crates and xtra pillows over a week ago. I know from cc posts that egg crates don't show up until about 30 days, so not surprised it is not there, but I have seen that pillows show up right away.

So, where do they show up (pillows) and when the egg crate shows up, where is it (I know where special requests is, but WHERE in that section)

2. At the bottom of special requests, they have a section about special occaisions, but it only lets you list people on your own reservation, not others you might be traveling with. any way to deal with this?

thanks

Archived