Inspiration (Post Dry-Dock) Penthouse (Owner's Suite) Pictures

Tom-n-Cheryl

I thought the owner's suite was turned into Camp Carnival on all the ships getting the EoF when it went into dry dock....

The suite looks awesome thou...I could get used to that if I had that....

Carnival needs to turn some balcony cabins into Owner's suites on some of the Conquest class ships!!! Something bigger than the "family" suites they added to the Liberty

wow...i never knew that these existed....are they only on fantasy class ships....would love to stay in one some day.......

They are only on (some) Fantasy class ships. I don't think the Elation or Paradise ever had them.

I thought the owner's suite was turned into Camp Carnival on all the ships getting the EoF when it went into dry dock....

The suite looks awesome thou...I could get used to that if I had that....

Carnival needs to turn some balcony cabins into Owner's suites on some of the Conquest class ships!!! Something bigger than the "family" suites they added to the Liberty

So far, all the ships that have gone though the EOF upgrades have retained them. There was talk (concern) that they would be converted to Camp Carnival. Someone (way up the line) must have said NOPE to that, thank goodness!

I was REALLY hoping, with the introduction of the Dream class, that Carnival would build (at least a couple) or REALLY nice aft corner SUITES. Virtually every other line has several levels of suites. Carnival made the decision leave the SUPER SUITES (several hundred sq. ft.) to those other lines. It was their $$, and their call - I'm sure they know their own clientele best!!!

Tom

that is quite ugly. put it back into dry dock for some class. why so many chairs? looks like a 1970's motel 6 with red chairs in it.

If you really want to see older style, you should look at some of the photos of the PRE updated photos!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - though I agree, I would have opted for a classier look... but they NEVER asked me (not sure why!)

Tom

Drooling! Sure glad I didn't see this thread before we left last weekend - I spent 2 weeks begging my husband to upgrade.

From your description of that sailing (your review thread) I'll bet your view of Lido deck would have NOT been a pretty sight! :eek:

:D

Tom

From your description of that sailing (your review thread) I'll bet your view of Lido deck would have NOT been a pretty sight! :eek:

:D

Tom

Dying with laughter! I didn't think about that, at least I would know that my husband would be looking at me instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Tom I must say you are my hero

I am 19 and have been on 5 carnival cruises ( Im a junky ) I love knowing everything about there ships

I am in love with this room

What I am wondering is who do you have to know to get in this room?

Tom I must say you are my hero

I am 19 and have been on 5 carnival cruises ( Im a junky ) I love knowing everything about there ships

I am in love with this room

What I am wondering is who do you have to know to get in this room?

Just call 1-800-CARNIVAL, then ask for RESERVATIONS ADMINISTRATION... and make an inquiry as to the rate and availability of the Owner's Suite on the ship and date you desire. Expect to pay a few hundred more per person than the going CAT 12 rate. I need to LOG OFF now, as I am trying to conserve my minutes! (On the Freedom now)... :)

Tom

• 5 years later...

Sailing in this cabin in a few weeks. The upgrade fairy called and I bite the line.. :-).

I am not assuming to get the same spread of freebies as it was a discounted upgrade.

I also assume that on a short weekend cruise, no one will have a clue we are in PH1, so no one will carry my tray I bet!

T