POLL: If given the choice of 2 cruises with inside cabin or 1 with a balcony?

(2) 7 day cruises not B2B inside cabin or (1) 7 day cruise balcony cabin  

143 members have voted

1. 1. (2) 7 day cruises not B2B inside cabin or (1) 7 day cruise balcony cabin

• 2 cruises of 7 days of your choice not B2B, inside cabin
    • 1 cruise of 7 days of your choice, balcony cabin

I'm confused. How does price factor into this? Are you saying 2 insides for the same cost as 1 balcony, or 2 insides for whatever cost vs. 1 balcony for whatever cost? The money factor is totally critical to make this choice.

:D If you can do 2 cruises for nearly or just above the cost of one cruise, I would go for 2! The more the merrier. :D

We have actually been able to cruise more by doing inside rooms than balcony's. Sometimes even 2 1 a's for us and the kids is cheaper than one room!!

Go for 2 cruises because you can ALWAYS find an outer deck to relax on!

Goodluck on your decision!

p.s. as you can see we are addicted to cruising!

I've seen many people say that they can take 2 interiors for the price of one balcony...........and I've yet to find reality pricing to show thats possible. This considering I have to factor in air (unless Carnival starts a Great lakes cruise out of Chicago LOL). I need to get as much out of my time as possible and that means balcony.

Any true 2 for 1 would be great, but from my experiences it's works out to be more of a 1 1/2 to 1 ratio. For the sake of the poll I had to go with 1 balcony, reality has me pitching in extra $$ to get 2 for the same price.

2 cruises inside at the same price as (1) 7 day cruise in a balcony. Only price difference would be transporation costs, hotel, parking etc. would be 2X as much for 2 cruises vs. 1 cruise

And as Rob42 mentioned your S&S bill:eek:

So 2 inside for the same price as 1 balcony? Well since that's almost what any cruise would come out to now. I would say the people that book balcony would say one cruise and the ones that book inside would say two lol!

One with a balcony. Too claustrophobic for an inside & spend alot of time on balcony. So much so, it's actually a big part of our cruise enjoyment. :D

I totally agree with you Patrice. It's a big part of our cruise too. Our last cruise was a regular balcony and this next one we booked an extended balcony. Hawaii here we come. We can hardly wait!

K&C

Archived