Help with Priceline

Jrsygrl

Just finished with HW...got the Renissance for $137 with tax. I checked out the Marriott site and they want $289 for that night so with taxes you're looking at over $300!!! :D I'd say I got a pretty great deal! Thank you guys so much for your help!!!

Now the question is...shuttle or no shuttle from the airport and to the pier? My guess is no and I'm fine with taking a taxi.

Getting my bags packed..off on the Enchantment next week!!!:)

First off, have a great time on the Enchantment, that will always hold a special place in our heart.. it was our first cruise!

Second, we also stayed a the Renaissance. No shuttle. It cost $12.80 from the airport to the hotel, but we also got stuck a tiny bit in traffic. But it will be at least $12 for the cab. Then from the hotel to the port, it was another $12 because we got stuck at the gate due to the car in front of us!

Just finished with HW...got the Renissance for $137 with tax. I checked out the Marriott site and they want $289 for that night so with taxes you're looking at over $300!!! I'd say I got a pretty great deal! Thank you guys so much for your help!!!

Now the question is...shuttle or no shuttle from the airport and to the pier? My guess is no and I'm fine with taking a taxi.

Getting my bags packed..off on the Enchantment next week!!!

no shuttle....grab a cab..

(and did you not read MY post where i said exactly the same thing you just wrote?? And you are originally from JERSEY!!?????!!?!??!:D :rolleyes: :eek:

LOL....have fun on EnOS and leave her in good shape for me....dont drink all the rum! the renny is pretty decent...walgreens across the street, lots of places to eat.....you can hop the sun trolley......and if they give you a high enough room, you might be able to see some ships!

• 2 weeks later...
WANNA BE ON 17TH STREET AREA....i AM CRUISING IN FEB TIL EARLY MARCH

WANNA TRY PL NEVER HAVE

is it better than hw?

choicesthanks

carol

Priceline is generally cheaper than Hotwire. The Renaissance is a 4 star deluxe in downtown Fort Lauderdale. Try "Name your own price" on Priceline, the trick is figuring out what to bid for your time period. Sometimes it's $65, sometimes it's $120.:(

Archived