Cappuccino free on NCL?

wilson9112

I know NCL has the Java. However, last year on the Dawn in the main dining room when they asked us if we wanted coffee, we ordered cappuccino! We had it everyday. They called my DH the Cappuccino King joking! Anyway, does the Sun have this also? :D

Guest Anorak33

Don't know about the Sun but we had it on the Gem recently, And the coffee machines in the Garden Cafe are superwhizzy too - expresso cappucino etc, or a mix of the two, regular and decaf coffees, and there was also Nestle hot chocolate there as well. And 24 hours a day.

All included, no extra charge

I know NCL has the Java. However, last year on the Dawn in the main dining room when they asked us if we wanted coffee, we ordered cappuccino! We had it everyday. They called my DH the Cappuccino King joking! Anyway, does the Sun have this also? :D
Its similar on all NCL ships, coffee and cappuccino are offered during desert. The answer will thus be yes.

Don't know about the Sun but we had it on the Gem recently, And the coffee machines in the Garden Cafe are superwhizzy too - expresso cappucino etc, or a mix of the two, regular and decaf coffees, and there was also Nestle hot chocolate there as well. And 24 hours a day.

All included, no extra charge

Thanks, that will make my dh happy:D

Its similar on all NCL ships, coffee and cappuccino are offered during desert. The answer will thus be yes.

Don, I'm gonna hijack this thread for one quick question---Do you know if this holds true for the NCLA ships as well? We've enjoyed it on all our NCL cruises.

thanks

-Monte

We have been on the Dawn and the Jewel a couple of years ago. We're booked on the Dawn for Bermuda in May. I was wondering about the special coffee at dinner, but I also wanted to know if they still had free coffee in the buffet during the day. Thanks for asking the question...and for the reply. I am extremely happy that hasn't changed. I loved getting my espresso and cappuccino at all hours. It was a wonderful perk.

Wilson,

You'll find complimentary cap. (and also espresso) on the Sun in the DR's and restaurants at lunch or dinner (and who knows, maybe breakfast, too).

Anorak33, the Sun doesn't have those super coffee machines for cap., espresso and lattes like the Pearl and Gem. However, regular coffee & decaf available, of course.

Also a 4c. coffeemaker with Folgers in the cabins.

Enjoy the Sun.

Archived