Adventure of the Seas 9/19/04

EagleRockers

Hi guys--
First of all, congratulations on your anniversay. Hope you have a great cruise to celebrate.
I won't be going on that trip, as I am booked for a trip in February. But I did notice that you are in Eagle Rock, CA. Well, I'm in Highland Park, just down the road from you. (I'm north of York, between Eagle Rock Blvd and Figueroa.)
I've done quite a bit of cruising the past few years, and most recently did a transatlantic in May of this year (on the Brilliance of the Seas). Maybe we can touch base. You can send me an e-mail through Cruise Critic, or if that doesn't work, let me know and I'll post my e-mail address on here.
Take care.

Al

My partner and I are also in our early 50's. We took Adventure on the Aruba route last September and on the Barbados route last April. Both trips were great fun! Two of the crew members even remembered us by name 8 months and heaven knows how many passengers later. We really did nothing remarkable to be remembered. If I can answer any questions let me know.

Al Goodgame

Thank you for your kind anniversary wishes. We're really excited about this one as it's on one of RCCL's big ships. We sailed the Explorer 3 years ago and loved it.
This time, we're taking a female friend (straight) who has never cruised. She lives in Davenport, Iowa and will join us in San Juan.
We live in Eagle Rock, CA, a suburb of Los Angeles. We're up in the hills off of Townsend & Yosemite.
We have no questions at this time, just wish you could join us.
Thanks again, let's hope we make the big "3-0" next year!

Archived