Hotel in Vancouver

BIG4YA

I am thinking about booking a 2 night hotel stay before our cruise in 9/08 and see a pretty good deal on the Le Soleil Hotel And Suites. I was wondering is this close to public transportation since we are not planning on rent a car.

I current have a room reserved through the cruise line at the Hyatt but am looking for something cheaper but still at least a 4-star hotel.

Also has anyone even book a hotel through WorldRes.com? They seem to be offering rates a lot cheaper then others so just wanted to make sure they were legit.

I've heard good reviews on this hotel, but I don't know exactly where it is. There is also the hop on/hop off trolley option. Their site is www.vancouvertrolley.com and you can compare where the hotel is versus the stops the trolley takes. We stayed at the Blue Horizon on Robson Street, and the trolley stop (Grayline and trolley are interchangeable, and you can buy a two day ticket) was right in front of the hotel. Very convenient.

Archived