December

crusing4fun

It has been our experience on cruise ships during the holidays that they are quite festive with decorated trees, wreaths, etc. There is usually a piano in the atrium with carol singing at various times during the sailing. We have also noticed small families gathering around the trees to open their presents. I think you will find the ship will definitely put you in the holiday spirit! Enjoy!

I would love to hear how the ships decorate during December and about any special touches you noticed. We are going in December and I get the Christmas spirit just thinking about it. Anyone decorate your cabins? Tell me what did you take:)

Following is a recent article which was in the front page of CC:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/features/articles.cfm?ID=535

We always decorate our cabin door with a Christmas theme.

we'll find out on 25 days!!:)

Well, Hanukkah will begin while we are on board so it will be interesting to see what they do. I hope there are Christmas decorations. Like I said before I never even thought about it. Maybe I'll bring some sort of Christmas decoration for our door. I like to put something on our door to help find it altho this time we are the 2nd door down so finding it should be easy. On the Miracle we were in the middle so I had refrigerator magnets on the door. On the Pride we were the last door so we didn't have trouble finding it.

Well, Hanukkah will begin while we are on board so it will be interesting to see what they do. I hope there are Christmas decorations. Like I said before I never even thought about it. Maybe I'll bring some sort of Christmas decoration for our door. I like to put something on our door to help find it altho this time we are the 2nd door down so finding it should be easy. On the Miracle we were in the middle so I had refrigerator magnets on the door. On the Pride we were the last door so we didn't have trouble finding it.

Yes, there will be decorations...so add to the already festive mood!!!

Archived