century questions...

dis2cruise

is there an aqua spa on this ship

also, is there a specialty resturant on this ship as well and what kind of food do they serve and how much is it???

thanks

Yes, there is an Aqua Spa>

The specialty restaurant is Muranos. I think the cost is $30 per person for dinner, but not 100% sure on this. Not sure of the type of food, but I have seen a lot of people post that it is well worth the extra money.

Here is a link to the Celebrity Website that provides more info on the Century: http://www.celebritycruises.com/plancruise/ships/ship.do;jsessionid=0000zhNHTjD3ok4hjAAclLFpckF:12hdebebp?shipCode=CN

We were on Century in April & a few weeks ago

There is NO aquaspa at all, no T pool...& no indoor pool. (Just hot tubs outside) There is a beautiful Persian Gardens within the spa itself but on the last trip it was only available o those who booked the couples massage..Could not buy a day or trip pass--had to book that treatment. So we were very disappointed about that...not sure if the rule applies to all sailings but made us feel deprived of something anyone should be able to book if they are willing to pay.

There is a great specialty restaurant call Muranos. I think it was $30 pp plus we tipped extra for waiters & sommelier. There is also an extended meal plan with wine for each course for abt $100.00 pp--it takes a bit longer but we were able to manage going with a couple who took that option while we did not...Suggest you book ahead ot as soon as you board--it is very much in demand. They have their own kitchen & staff. The menu is simliar to other specialty restaurants on M class & they seemed to have some specials also . someone else may be able to post the menu for you or at east give you a link. DH had steak Diane & I had the lamb-(which is much better than the main dining room version)-We enjoyed it!

We were on Century in April & a few weeks ago

There is NO aquaspa at all, no T pool...& no indoor pool. (Just hot tubs outside) There is a beautiful Persian Gardens within the spa itself but on the last trip it was only available o those who booked the couples massage..Could not buy a day or trip pass--had to book that treatment. So we were very disappointed about that...not sure if the rule applies to all sailings but made us feel deprived of something anyone should be able to book if they are willing to pay.

Interesting, the Celebirty web site does say they have an Aqua Spa. Perhaps it is still called an Aqua Spa but it does not have some of the features (i.e. thalasotherapy pool) that some of the other Celebrity ships have.

also, is there a specialty resturant on this ship as well and what kind of food do they serve and how much is it???

thanks

We were on the Century in April. The Price was $30pp. The food is great at Murano and the service is outstanding. The menu is attached. Hope it isn't too small I said to reduce it to post it on this site.

If the attachment is unavailable, email us we'll send it pdf format:

ChuckandQexpress@comcast.net

Enjoy!:)

thanks

There is an aqua spa cafe (food is wonderful, you'd never even know you're eating healthy!!!). There is also a very nice fitness center. No T-pool, though.

Murano (the specialty restaurant) is $30 pp and worth every penny. If you've sailed Celebrity before, you can make a reservation before you board. If not, make your reservation as soon as you board. It's the best specialty restaurant of all the cruises we've ever been on.

Archived