Vista Suite Question

JennAngel9

Hi All,

I am considering a Vista suite cabin on the Star Princess, and I am finding the diagrams on Princess' website unclear. Can anyone tell me whether the balconies on these cabins are to the aft or port/starboard side or (fingers crossed) both? If not both, are there at least windows that look out both ways?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry, the diagram on the ship makes it look like they are in the aft corners, so I thought they might have views on more than one side. To clarify, I am most interested in whether or not the balcony of the stateroom is on the aft of the ship or the port/starboard side.

First of all aft is a direction... the opposite of forward. All cabins towards the rear of the ship are considered AFT. The cabins are on the stern... the very back of the ship, so you balcony has a nice rear facing view. The balconies aren't right on the corners of the ship because of the stairs used by the crew, but the view is very good and there is no wind to speak of on the back of the ship.

JenAngel: We just got off the Diamond RT Hawaii. Had Vista D739. It had a marvelous view. Previous posters are correct about the stairwells. But the cabin is worth the "vista" view. It's terrific. You won't regret it. We spent HOURS and HOURS on that balcony.

It made the sea days a joy. Enjoy!

I love the perks that come with the suites too. After having one many cruises ago, I got spoiled and have always had them since. Having a full breakfast or sumptuous dinner from the dining room out on that big balcony is just the best. The extra space is just so nice... I used to say "I only use my cabin to sleep, shower and change", but now I love spending a lot more time there.

Go for it's in your budget... you won't regret it. You will just get spoiled and never want anything less.

Archived