booking on board

Ceenie

Im going on a weekend cruise on the Dawn in April and will probably want to book another cuise while onboard for Oct. From what I understand they will give me a deal by doing this. My questions are what kind of deal do they offer and can I book 2 rooms under my name? TIA!

You can book as many future cruises as you wish, and then assign the cabins to whomever you want. I was on a one nighter and they were not pushing future cruises, I don;t know if anyone is available on those cruises to book these future cruises. Each future cruise is a 250.00 deposit, and you get an immediate 100 shipboard credit on that cruise. I would be very surprised if they offered this deal on a one nighter.

Hope this helps.

I have not heard about any deals available on board that you can't get at other times. The low deposit may be unique to onboard bookings or some group bookings.

When you are onboard and all relaxed, you may be more apt to make impulse buys - so do your homework first and know what you want.

I think the best deals by far are the last-minute specials and the fall sales where the lower the price in the slow season.

I have not heard about any deals available on board that you can't get at other times. The low deposit may be unique to onboard bookings or some group bookings.

When you are onboard and all relaxed, you may be more apt to make impulse buys - so do your homework first and know what you want.

I think the best deals by far are the last-minute specials and the fall sales where the lower the price in the slow season.

But the deposit certificate that you pay the $250 for and then get the immediate OBC of $100 can be used for the last-minute specials as long as they are booked within 12 months of purchase date.

The $250 deal is pretty good! I picked it up in Sept on Alaska cruise. You put 250 down and get an automatic 100 off yr current room bill. You can purchase up to a max of 4 rewards towards future cruises. The rewards are valid for reservations made within the next 12 months from date of purchase. These rewards can be used for travel as far as 30 months out.

I'm using mine on caribbean cruise in Dec. and Im hoping their still running it so i can pick up another one. In Sept it was fairly new and the latitudes rep didn't know how long it was going to run.

I would appreciate to hearing from any recent cruisers if it's still running.

We bought one when we were on the Dream in August. Then we just bought another one 2 weeks ago while we were on the Spirit one night cruise. I agree, they're a great deal!

So, they are still available and are even available on a one nighter.

i ll also be picking up a $250 certificate..i ll have 18mos to book and 30mos to sail..during that time i can wait for the best deal s..as they

did this past yr with their free upgrade s and procrastinator promotion s..

alaska here i come :D

Archived