Hope some of you will check out my "IT Girl" Entry

SANDPEBBLES

angeljt,

Sounds like you guys could start a Hot Baby Boomer entourage.:D

Thanks for posting the link. It worked.

Then I went on to view a lot of new videos, many done on the ships and the background noise makes it almost impossible to hear anything. Most of them end after 15 seconds or so. It must be so hard to get up there and do this kind of thing though.

Looks like there's enough entries now to make it a real contest.

Yes, that's an idea! We're hot stuff alright! ;)

Glad the link worked for you. There are so many videos now that it's hard to find some of them. I was looking for Coka's, but I couldn't find it. I thought she did a good job also, along with a few others, but I forgot to vote when I saw them. Duh!!!

I thought about doing a video since DH was a professional videographer for many years, but I didn't do it. I've already had my 15 minutes of fame, so now it's someone else's turn.

Angeljt, thanks so much for posting such a gorgeous picture of the Statue of Liberty. When we sailed out of New York on the Crown, my cousin and I were very emotional as we passed Lady Liberty.

Coka's video is excellent. On my computer, I always find "Gemming with Coka" in the featured section. Sometimes, she's on page 1; sometimes on page 2. I don't know how to post links, but please check the Featured Section/All Traits. You should be able to find her. She deserves 5 cameras, in my opinion.

Okay. You've peaked my interest. Would love to know about your 15 minutes of fame if you don't mind sharing on the worldwide web!

Will check back later. Stay cool. :p

Sandpebbles,

Just finished watching your video---how funny. I know what the fan is all about have to carry one with me all the time, mine is down sized a bit. Ha

Again it was such a pleasure meeting you on the Sun. I'll be looking for you in the top five finalist and you'll be getting my vote. Us HOT Baby Boomers have to stick together.:D

Deb

It's great to hear from you Deb! The last time I saw you and Burt, you were dressed as Ghosts from the Titanic and destined to win the Halloween costume contest on the Sun.

Ah, I'm beginning to feel less alone. So you too are a hot baby boomer with a fan. Who knew?

Thanks again for hosting such a fantastic Monster Masher party in your suite prior to our dining room grand entrance. Everyone had so much fun being kids again. :p

To others reading this post: Please check out the Halloween pictures taken in Burt and Deb's suite. Go to the NCL Sun Roll Call for the October 27 cruise. All pictures are posted with permission.

Have a great day, Deb. Thanks for your support. I appreciate it. Tell Burt, "Hello," from Sylvia and Al. :)

Angeljt, thanks so much for posting such a gorgeous picture of the Statue of Liberty. When we sailed out of New York on the Crown, my cousin and I were very emotional as we passed Lady Liberty.

Coka's video is excellent. On my computer, I always find "Gemming with Coka" in the featured section. Sometimes, she's on page 1; sometimes on page 2. I don't know how to post links, but please check the Featured Section/All Traits. You should be able to find her. She deserves 5 cameras, in my opinion.

Okay. You've peaked my interest. Would love to know about your 15 minutes of fame if you don't mind sharing on the worldwide web!

Will check back later. Stay cool. :p

DH & I were married on TV, and that was our 15 minutes of fame, but it was a lot more than 15 minutes. :D We had a great time, and the people there were fantastic. I'll tell you more about it later if you want. They gave us a cruise for our honeymoon.

I'm on my way to Mom's to take her to her doctor appointments, and wil be back in a few days.

Jackie

Married on television and given a cruise for a honeymoon? Do I want to know more? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Does an over-the-hill movie star have a personal plastic surgeon? :rolleyes:

Yes! I would like to know more. You've had a very unique experience, and I bet it makes for a great story. Share when you have time.

Good luck with your mom's appointments. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sandpebbles,

I'm sorry that I haven't responded to your post before this. Things have been crazy here and it's going to take me a while to explain, but I'll get to it... ;)

I'm heading back to Mom's today for more appointments. I've been back there 3 times since we spoke.

I think you should have been in the final 5!!!! I'm very happy for Coka and hope she wins. :D

Hope all is well with you and you're planning your next cruise.

Jackie

Archived