N809N .... Surely someone else is on this cruise?????

LouLou28

At the moment it's just us and Ms & Mr Minx that are on this cruise .... surely someone lurking out there is on it too ...... please come and join our rollcall and make us feel less lonely!!!!:(

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=571081

No, we're going on the next cruise - the transfer cruise to Sydney before the Cherry Blossom cruise - so look after the ship for us!

Kym

No, we're going on the next cruise - the transfer cruise to Sydney before the Cherry Blossom cruise - so look after the ship for us!

Kym

Hmmm ... so you'll be the smiling people that are at Portside when we get off the ship ..... we'll look after her for you!! (well I can only say that for ourselves ... don't know about the Minx's!!!!!):D

Hmmm ... so you'll be the smiling people that are at Portside when we get off the ship ..... we'll look after her for you!! (well I can only say that for ourselves ... don't know about the Minx's!!!!!):D

Actually, boarding doesn't start until 6pm for sailing at 8pm, so there probably won't be anyone there when you get back!

At the moment it's just us and Ms & Mr Minx that are on this cruise .... surely someone lurking out there is on it too ...... please come and join our rollcall and make us feel less lonely!!!!:(

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=571081

No, sorry but I am hopping on the cruise the day you arrive back for our daughters 18th birthday!

Looks like it's just you and I Linda :D Oh well, the others don't know what they're missing out on LOL!

Live in hope though - someone has finally joined Chez's rollcall for the 17th so someone MAY join us before we sail :D

If not, more fun for us :D:D

You're right Jo ... it's still early days I guess!!!

(I put this post up in hope that there may be some lurkers who had stumbled on the site, but hadn't found the roll calls yet).

At least we won't have to line up at the buffet!!! ... or wait too long for a tender .... and our chances of winning bingo will improve! (Not to mention the horse racing!)

And no matter what time we arrive on the 23rd we'll both still be in first boarding! Our fave perfumes and booze won't sell out on duty free either :p And we'll both have a guaranteed suite upgrade! Wonder if all this means we'll have to leave double tips though??:D ;)

You're right Jo ... it's still early days I guess!!!

(I put this post up in hope that there may be some lurkers who had stumbled on the site, but hadn't found the roll calls yet).

At least we won't have to line up at the buffet!!! ... or wait too long for a tender .... and our chances of winning bingo will improve! (Not to mention the horse racing!)

"And no matter what time we arrive on the 23rd we'll both still be in first boarding! Our fave perfumes and booze won't sell out on duty free either :p And we'll both have a guaranteed suite upgrade! Wonder if all this means we'll have to leave double tips though??:D ;)"

I really have to wonder if you guys are living in dream land!! :rolleyes: ha ha ha!!

YAY Kirsten you joined :D:D

WELCOME TO CC :)

It was so great to meet you, hubby and the little one down at Portside tonight! Hope the horn wasn't too loud for you ;)

I was very excited to get home and let LouLou know i'd found another N809N cruiser :)

Have a look at our Brisbane CC Xmas Do thread. You guys are all more than welcome to come along! Should be a fun day!!

Hi,

hahahhaha, no one admitting to crusing on our trip!

So perhaps we have the full ship to our-selves, hahaha.

Hey I don't mind, would you??

Frank.

I was going to say it's early days and you may yet find some more to join you, but you've only got 2 weeks LOL! Somehow I think there'll still be plenty of people on board your cruise Frank ;) And you can always introduce some of your table mates to CC while you're on board :D

So, Now come my 650 thousand questions. (well maybe not that many). :rolleyes: What dinner sitting have you guys requested. we asked for a table of 4 at the late sitting but now i am thinking that a table of 4 is too small.

Maddy was fine with the horn today, she was telling me tht she couldnt hear it....i wonder why, i am sure it wasnt the massive ear muffs. We will come down on the 17th. they have BBQ's in the park dont they?

I just realised how bazzar it would have been for you guys having someone ask you if you have stuff on youtube. We must have looked like stalkers. I cant believe that we found people that are on the same cruise as us.

ok i am going to go and research in here for a while.

Cheers,

Kirsten

Jo what have you been up to?

Not content with no posters on her roll call she has to go out and rope some in.

You are a desperate little minxy arent you???:D :D

welcome Kirsten (another "k" name lucky not karen.

We are all ready and waiting to anwser the next 649 questions so fire anway.

Are you taking your little one with you? is there childrens dinner?

will they be ok with the later dining time?

Is this your first cruise?

sorry looks like i am asking all the questions.

Jo what have you been up to?

Not content with no posters on her roll call she has to go out and rope some in.

You are a desperate little minxy arent you???:D :D

welcome Kirsten (another "k" name lucky not karen.

We are all ready and waiting to anwser the next 649 questions so fire anway.

Are you taking your little one with you? is there childrens dinner?

will they be ok with the later dining time?

Is this your first cruise?

sorry looks like i am asking all the questions.

We finally met up with Jo & Mr Minx (and yes is is TALL), and the some of the other Brissie CC gang this evening. Great to catch up, although I have to admit to a not-quite seniors moment here, and say I've forgotten who else was there :eek:.... In my defence, I had a bad day at work, and my mind was in a dozen other places.....

Hi Karon,

OK i will start with answering your questions.

No i am not taking the little one with me haha!! She is staying with her Grandmas. The cruise is for Ian and my honeymoon (it is also Ians 40th birthday 2 days before we go on the ship, so i got out of throwing a party for him :D ). It is the first cruise we have ever been on and dont really know what to expect.

Ian and my main discussion at the moment is budgeting how much money we will spend each day. Is $200 per person per day to spend on board enough or do we need more? Ian loves beer and i dont mind cocktails but i dont want to get hungover because i will stay in bed and miss the cruise :( .

Has anyone gone and gotten sea sick? What drugs did everyone take (legal ones off course).

ok there is a few questions, but never fear there will be more.

Cheers,

Kirsten

I would definately take some seasickness tablets and take them before you leave dont wait until you feel sick.

we take stugeron which is not for sale here but is in the uk. My brother brings me some. even the kids take it with no side effects.

How nice for just the two of you to go, wonder who will have the most fun, you, your daughter or grandma!!!

spending money varies and i couldnt give you a figure. Remember drinks , photos and tours soon add up. The drink prices are not hugely expensive though.

It was a great night down at Portside last night :) We caught up with Swift Sport Cruiser & I_Love_Cruising and their DD's.

We also met Skyrules & Riffraff - finally :)

Ian the TA was there and showed us all some amazing photos he'd taken inside the Sun Princess earlier that day. All I can say is WOW!! Geoff can I stow away in your suitcase please?? SP is now on my long list of ships to cruise on one day :D

And while down at the back of the ship taking some photos, a lovely young couple approached us and asked if we had some cruise videos on youtube, as they're going on their first cruise in Feb 08 and have been looking for anything cruise related on the net :D I was very excited to hear that they're going on our N809 cruise :D

LOL Karon I bet you had an image of me standing down there with a banner "IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO'S CRUISING ON N809N?" hahaha :D

Ask away your 650 questions Kirsten - if there's not someone here who doesn't know the answers i'd be very surprised!!

The park across from Portside does have some BBQ's too by the way.

It was a great night down at Portside last night :) We caught up with Swift Sport Cruiser & I_Love_Cruising and their DD's.

We also met Skyrules & Riffraff - finally :)

Ian the TA was there and showed us all some amazing photos he'd taken inside the Sun Princess earlier that day. All I can say is WOW!! Geoff can I stow away in your suitcase please?? SP is now on my long list of ships to cruise on one day :D

Hey Jo,

So the ships that pass line is now out of date. Good to see you are acquainted.

Stow in my suitcase? I am worried you will drink all my shampoo ;)

Cheers

Geoff

WOO HOOO .... more people on our cruise! Yay ... (I was really thinking there was something wrong with us Minxy!!)

Welcome Kirsten! & Lucky you - honeymoon and all (without the little one!) we'll be gaffer taping our two to the walls of sharks shack!:D:D:eek:

Hey Jo,

Cheers

Geoff

Jo I wish i could stow you in MY suitcase as i feel you would be a ton of fun to cruise with.

one day maybe!!!

Hey Jo,

Cheers

Geoff

Yep, we finally met up! Looking forward to this coming Saturday, think it will be a fun afternoon.

Kym

Archived