rccl baseball caps

mgmigs

mine says "get out there" on the gold trim at the edge of the brim. won it for trivia. got a keychain for winning movie music trivia on a later cruise. trivia geeks beware!!:p

Hey, no picking on us trivia geeks:eek: :p I never won a hat though, I only won 5 keychains, 2 water wallets and a "fancy" pen:D

mine says "get out there" on the gold trim at the edge of the brim. won it for trivia. got a keychain for winning movie music trivia on a later cruise. trivia geeks beware!!:p

We won keychains, document holders, picture frames, luggage tags, coolers, and hats (4 times). We gave away the extra hats though since those are the best prizes to win and we don't really need more than one.

• 1 year later...
Trivia geek right here! Just off serenade and played all but 2 trivia games and won all but 1. Grand champs in progressive trivia thankyouverymuch! We have medals, several hats, the brand new tote bags, umbrellas, 2 sets of travel mugs, key chains, highlighters, pens, lanyards. LOL! We had so much fun! Trivia geeks unite!

Just off the LOS and we had one trivia session while we were docked in Jamaica where I was the ONLY ONE THERE! "Won" the luggage tags by default! Was also the only one playing the ring toss and "Won" the gold medal! :o

Jacquelyn :D

Archived