Attention: Recent Monarch Sprinkels Yogurt Eaters

Could you tell me please if they had strawberry yogurt? Ever since our honeymoon on Adventure last year, I became terribly addicted to the stuff. It broke my heart when Freedom didn't have it, and they never turned on the machine when we did the Liberty Pre-Inaugural. So, if you have sailed recently and can recall the yogurt flavors, I hope you can tell me the word that I long to hear..."strawberry!" :D

Honestly, I don't remember seeing yogurt available on the Monarch. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. :D There is a Ben & Jerry's onboard. I do remember one lady in the Windjammer who was quite upset with one of the staff, that there wasn't "ice cream" available. She appeared to be a frequent cruiser, was wearing a lot of pins, etc., so maybe she was referring to the yogurt you're asking about.

Janice

Honestly, I don't remember seeing yogurt available on the Monarch. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. :D There is a Ben & Jerry's onboard. I do remember one lady in the Windjammer who was quite upset with one of the staff, that there wasn't "ice cream" available. She appeared to be a frequent cruiser, was wearing a lot of pins, etc., so maybe she was referring to the yogurt you're asking about.

Janice

Hmmm...that's not very encouraging, is it? :p Thanks for the information.

Anyone else have this experience as well?

LIke yogurt, but this will be our first time on the Monarch.

Speaking of food, do you know what they serve for Thnksgiving?:)

I believe one of the menu's has turkey as the signature dinner. I'm sure they will have that menu on Thanksgiving. It is the standard american turkey dinner. Turkey, potatoes, stuffing, gravy, cranberries.

If you mean frozen yogurt and ice cream machines. Monarch does not have them at all. They do have a Ben and Jerry's shop, you can buy ice cream.

Well phooey. Thanks for the info. :(

No yogurt info but I have to ask. What’s with all the Boston’s? I’ve seen a few avatars with them.

Bostons are just the best dogs in the whole wide world. :D

Monarch has Ben & Jerry's. I don't think they even have a free ice cream/yogurt machine. The Windjammer keeps really odd hours too. Remember to get there EARLY in the scheduled hours, or you will be s*%#^ out of luck when it comes to getting food. They run a REALLY tight schedule. Then you will have to wait for afternoon sandwiches or pizza. The cookies are free at Latitudes if you buy coffee drink. Edit that. I think the pizza place (Sorrento's) has bakery items also. Remember that this is a SHORT cruise ship. :) :D :eek:

Bostons are just the best dogs in the whole wide world. :D

We have a soon to be one year old. We love her to death but she is by far the strangest dog I have ever owned. Not strange in a bad way, I guess a better word would be unique. I was down to them or a French Bull, we went with the Boston due to the fact that they are the first pure bread recognized in America.

Oh, and have fun on Monarch, she was my first earlier this year and had a great time.

Monarch has Ben & Jerry's. I don't think they even have a free ice cream/yogurt machine. The Windjammer keeps really odd hours too. Remember to get there EARLY in the scheduled hours, or you will be s*%#^ out of luck when it comes to getting food. They run a REALLY tight schedule. Then you will have to wait for afternoon sandwiches or pizza. The cookies are free at Latitudes if you buy coffee drink. Edit that. I think the pizza place (Sorrento's) has bakery items also. Remember that this is a SHORT cruise ship. :) :D :eek:

Thanks for the tips!

We have a soon to be one year old. We love her to death but she is by far the strangest dog I have ever owned. Not strange in a bad way, I guess a better word would be unique. I was down to them or a French Bull, we went with the Boston due to the fact that they are the first pure bread recognized in America.

Oh, and have fun on Monarch, she was my first earlier this year and had a great time.

LOL I think they're all unique. My two definitely are. I will have fun on the Monarch, I am determined! I can't wait!!! :D

Archived