Have you ever been on the same ship twice?

trevette1981

HELLO,,

I have been on the CELEBRATION afew times..

Getting ready to go on her for a back to back

CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR's CRUISE......

Also I have been on the FANTASY afew times..

No, I did not get bored.........

I treat all of my Cruises as if it's my first.....

I am so excited about Cruising.......

A Cruise is a great vacation........

We sailed the Legend twice, once in 2006 and again in 2007. Same ship, different itineraries. As someone else mentioned, it's like visiting an old friend! We knew right where everything was and that made it very easy to navigate.

Not that it was "better" than being on a new ship, just different.

:D I was on the Valor 10/21-10/28/07. As soon as my DH picks his vacations for next year, I am booking the Valor again! We want to go the same week and the same itinerary. We had a 6E and the kids want the same room. We really had a great time.:D

The first time my family suggested a cruise ship for our yearly family cruise, which my DH and I just did, I was'nt to happy. After this has happened a few times I've began to like it. Like others said you feel more at home and know the ship instead of learning all about it when its about the end of the cruise.

I've been on Ecstasy, Fantasy, Destiny, Victory, and Glory 2X's, Sensation, Imagination, and Triumph 3X's.

Oh and my sister's name is Stacy too!

Cassandra

The first time my family suggested a cruise ship for our yearly family cruise, which my DH and I just did, I was'nt to happy. After this has happened a few times I've began to like it. Like others said you feel more at home and know the ship instead of learning all about it when its about the end of the cruise.

I've been on Ecstasy, Fantasy, Destiny, Victory, and Glory 2X's, Sensation, Imagination, and Triumph 3X's.

Cassandra

Cassandra

Off topic: Just wanted to wish you a Happy Anniversary.

20 years with Carnival !!!! :)

Will you get bored? Only if you choose too.

We've been on the same ship more than once (Imagination 3 times and Celebration twice) and had fun each time. In fact, we are booked on b2b in January on the Holiday and will be doing RCCL's Sovereign again in April.

Doesn't matter what ship you put me on---I am addicted to cruising!:)

Archived