turtle farm and beach

gobama

I want to take my son to the turtle farm and then hang out at the beach. I would like to go to the butterfly farm as well but it is not a must do. I haven't seen a tour that does that. Have you? If not, what is my best option, taxi or rent a car?

Depending on how long your in GC of course. If you have atleast 6hrs I'd recommend either taking the bus or a taxi to The Turtle Farm and paying admission on your own. When your done there you can take the bus back towards the tender. 7 mile beach should be on the right side half way back to the tender. You can tell the driver your heading to 7mile and they will get you there. 7 mile beach is free. Most important thing if your going to do something on your own is be aware of the time so you don't get left behind. GC is safe as can be but it's a very expensive place to have to stay over night or longer than expected. The island is only 20 or so miles long. Were the boats tender is half way. So the Turtle Farm isn't that far. Have fun in GC.

Archived