How do you do it?

sail7seas

I see that most of the Names of Threads are in Bold Letters and some in Red. Some threads I started have bold titles, some do not. I have no idea why some that happens.....

How do you do it to make them all bold?

Thank you.

If you refresh your browser, F5, after you have read a post, that post will un-bold.

I think the black one is always the first unread one so always bold. Blue vs Red? I don't know. It's almost as much as a mystery as upgrades!

Ok..

If you've never opened a thread..They remain "Bold and Blue"..

Once you've opened a thread they turn "Red and non-bold"...

Until the next poster posts a new post on that thread, then after refeshing the page, the thread will revert back to "Red and Bold' , until you once again you open the thread, at which time it will then revert back to "Red and non-bold" until a new post is posted again ..... and so on, and so on..

Srpilo

Thank you, srpilo.

I know I asked and I appreciate your explaining. I get a headache trying to figure out the mysteries of computing. :) I so admire those of you who take it as second nature.

Thank you, srpilo.

I know I asked and I appreciate your explaining. I get a headache trying to figure out the mysteries of computing. :) I so admire those of you who take it as second nature.

1) I am not sure I can explain it right now but...definitely posts that you read become "un-bold", which is kind of convinient feature , you always know what to read and what you already read before.

2)About computing...Believe me it's much easier than other science....As an original mathematician (my original degree was Master in Math) and now comp. programmer, programming is just a set of rules that you have to learn and apply.

Archived