Luggage Weight Limits on Ships?

FMCowboy

I know the airlines limit is 50lbs per luggage before they charge. Does the cruise ship have a weight limit per bag?

When flying I always use a home scale to check my luggage weight before I go to the airport and wanted to know if I have to be concerned about weight for the ship?

Thanks

FM

I know the airlines limit is 50lbs per luggage before they charge. Does the cruise ship have a weight limit per bag?

When flying I always use a home scale to check my luggage weight before I go to the airport and wanted to know if I have to be concerned about weight for the ship?

Thanks

FM

There is a luggage scale you can carry with you...of course when you have it in the carry on if it sits at an odd angle it gets searched...the one I have was a Christmas gift last year and it is great. I take it and weight any checked luggage before going to the airport to make sure it is under 50lbs.

As was said the ship will not sink with extra luggage weight...If you can bring it and store it in the cabin you can bring it aboard, oh except for the not acceptable items, alcohol etc. :D

Archived