I called that one right! (SW outfit)

Jane110

It's been stated in the news that Playboy is paying her less than 6 figures. So, at best she's being offered about $90,000. certainly wonderful for a day's work, but not much if it's your only gig. But it's a good enough sum to get her started in something if she doesn't blow it.

I have to agree with the comments fom those who say, "Jealous of What???". You keep saying that people here must be jealous of her..... and maybe you're jealous of her, I don't know, but for me and others here, she really has nothing I'm jealous of.

Jane, remember that thread Caviergal had a year or so back, where a gal was dressed similiar on her flight?

Hey, the only thing I would be jealous of is I no longer look like that! but the only one I displayed myself (back when I looked that good!) for was my man!

It boils down to, there is a time & a place. The privacy of your own home, yard, bedroom, Hooters, lower class bar, whatever. Most gals know where skanky can be pulled off (if it must) but a public airplane is just not the place. Like my mom used to say " If you wouldn't wear it to grammas, why are you wearing it at all?"

It boils down to, there is a time & a place. The privacy of your own home, yard, bedroom, Hooters, lower class bar, whatever. Most gals know where skanky can be pulled off (if it must) but a public airplane is just not the place. Like my mom used to say " If you wouldn't wear it to grammas, why are you wearing it at all?"

You must have had a Grandma like mine. The sweetest, most loving and generous person you'd ever meet but wasn't above letting me have it for misbehaving or showing poor judgement. She wouldn't hesitate to box my ears for the same reason! :)

Honestly I think that this girl is a sellout. There's no other way to put it, IMHO. Had she been genuinely disturbed about her 'experience', she wouldn't have capitalized on it. I've had some minorly traumatizing experiences in my life (major ones too! :)) and wouldn't dream of trying to make money from my story being exposed. Next thing you know she'll be making a Lifetime movie about it or something equally distasteful.

FWIW, I won't get into the preconceived notions I sense some people have about waitresses because I am one (and also a Mom of 3 and a full time college student) so I'll let it go.... ;)

Honestly I think that this girl is a sellout. There's no other way to put it, IMHO. Had she been genuinely disturbed about her 'experience', she wouldn't have capitalized on it.

Yup! That's why when I saw her on TV the first time, I KNEW she'd be itchin' for Playboy spread. :)

FWIW, I won't get into the preconceived notions I sense some people have about waitresses because I am one (and also a Mom of 3 and a full time college student) so I'll let it go.... ;)

Good, don't let it get to you. It can be a terrific career for many, and if some people have 'tude about it, it's their problem.

Your whole jealousy theory is sooooo bogus since you can't seem to articulate what it is and trying to turn it back on me only shows how ridiculous that theory is. If you really had backing for the jealousy bit

you would not hesitate to elaborate.

Don't mind her, she's just a bit jealous of us! :D :D

Archived