About the Wine Package Purchase

bencruzN

We are just about to book our cruise for Oct 2008. WOW I'm so excited!!!

What is the "Wine Package", how do I order it, and do they just give it to you at dinner or deliver to your room, how much can you order?

OK that's it....for now

Thanks

you can order either on on line, or on the ship. I couldn't decide what level I wanted so ordered it on the ship...the first night we sat down for dinner. We did the middle level...do not remember prices...listed ont he rccl site. You can basically use the wine whenever...dining room, your cabin etc. On the GOS they give you a card which they punch each time you order a bottle. And if you can not finish a bottle they will recork it for you...if you have unopened bottles before you disembark you can take them home with you...we never had this problem...lol I did enjoy my wine on the cruise...

Check ther RCCL website under "Gifts & Gear" Click on "Shop Now" under "Gifts & Gear Aboard". When the next screen comes up, at the bottom left there is a section on "Wine and Dine". This lists all the packages (5, 7, 10, 15 bottle packages) with links to the selections for each of the categories. As I understand, wine can be ordered in any of the dining rooms (main, WJ, specialty) and you can order bottles there to take back to your room. Also, any unused portion can be corked for the next day or taken with you. FYI, check the average "per bottle" price with the package versus what you would buy off the regular wine list. The package is not always a savings, depending on your selections.

Archived