Day 5 - Antigua

Day 6 - Tortola, BVI

Day 7 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 8 - Nassau, Bahamas

Day 9 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Pricing:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groupinfo.cfm

Official Page:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=146.

Let me know when you've booked! Don't let my name be lonely lol.

1. Cortney

1000. (yes I did say 1000 lol)

Only time will tell lol. I know a couple people should have their name added soon, but not adding until they book, officially lol.

I am going to give you a suggestion and you can take it or not up to you. Most group cruises I have been associated with we start with an interested list and then progress to a booked list that way you aren't trying to pressure people. Let them get comfortable with the cruise you are trying to put togeather.

Didn't know I was pressuring people...am I missing something here??

Well maybe pressuring is harsh but get the interest first before making a statement that they will not be added to the list until they book. People like seeing the interest and how many are thinking about it. Just trying to help you out is all not trying to be critical at all.

When I said that, I was talking about people I know personally lol. You know, those people that say they gonna do something, and they always say it until you finally say I'll believe it when I see it lol. I wasn't talking about anyone here.

Now if someone's interested, I can definitely add them to the list and they can just let me know when they've booked, I have no problem with that lol

Glad I got that cleared up! (Did that make sense???)

I didn't feel any pressure from the OP...

As a group leader this is how it works, once the cruise is official, the list of names are booked names, before it is official, it is a interested list , this is also how I woked my group list. Double work and confusion the other way.

Keep up the good work you are doing great...

I have to say I am quite interested in this cruise. I wonder though, since this is a group do you get price drops, can I book a garauntee? So many questions.

Looks like a great price and a great itinerary though.

Yes and Yes lol. Did you click the link for the prices? The price includes the port charges and all that good stuff. You can compare it to Carnival's site where the price does NOT include port charges. Also as a group, you get the special amenities that are not avail when booking individually. If you want to book a guarantee, you have to pay full deposit, not the reduced deposit (to my knowledge, someone will correct me if I'm wrong)

Carnival Freedom February 28, 2009

Inside category 4A $779 per person

Ocean View category 6A $905 per person

Balcony category 8A $1,149 per person

Suite category 11 $1,699 per person

Single category 1A $1,110

Third and Fourth passenger rates (SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME)

Inside category 4A $509 per person

Ocean View category 6A $535 per person

Balcony category 8A $555 per person

Suite category 11 $625 per person

All prices include cruise fare, port charges, taxes and fuel charge. A $50 penalty will be assessed to all cancellations.

Amenities

$100 ship board credit per cabin

Champagne and Chocolates per cabin

A reduced deposit of $25PP is available until December 6, 2007 for double occupancy's only based on a guarantee cabin assignment. The second deposit of $275 per person will be due September 2, 2008. For cabin assignments, singles, triples and quads, the full deposit of $300 per person will be required at the time of the booking. Final payment is due on November 14, 2008.

Yes and Yes lol. Did you click the link for the prices? The price includes the port charges and all that good stuff. You can compare it to Carnival's site where the price does NOT include port charges. Also as a group, you get the special amenities that are not avail when booking individually. If you want to book a guarantee, you have to pay full deposit, not the reduced deposit (to my knowledge, someone will correct me if I'm wrong)

no a guarantee cabin is the reduced deposit , if you pick your cabin number you have to pay full deposit. :cool:

you can't put the pricing on this site.so if they pull it you know why , it has to be in your forum, you can put links here to the forum...you may see that they have pulled that post , now you know why..

( I did the same thing )

Sorry to butt in here... but just wanted to clarify the price drop issue. Price drops do not work the same way with groups. You MAY be able to get a price drop but lose some amenities, or you may not get a price drop at all... we've had both happen. You have to keep in mind that groups get amenities that others aren't getting. We've only had the price drop drastically on one cruise, and we didn't get the drop as a group, otherwise, most of our cruises sell out and the price goes WAY up, so it ends up being a great deal!!

Best of luck to you!!! :)

Hi COurtney- good luck with you and your group. Its fun planning and getting together.

May I suggest that you take post 15 and copy it like that into your group forum. It will make it easier for people looking for the pricing.

My goodness, you can't sleep way back on page 4, get up here where you belong!!!!!!!:eek:

What a sweet deal this is, have you checked out the Price!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Better getter book with this 25.00 deposit special!!!!!!

Archived