***OFFICIAL CC CRUISE***Carnival Freedom 2/28/09 $25 deposit until 3/13

Cnote

Okay not sure if I am replying correctly first time here. I am booked on the cruise along with around 45-50 members of my family. This is our second group cruise and I was waiting to find a Roll Call for our sailing date, I was counting down last November :). Well just wanted to hi to another Freedom Passenger

Well Sharonella responded first lol, I was without internet all day :( Are yall booked with my group or separately?

Welcome to 8 Days of Freedom!!!!

Okay not sure if I am replying correctly first time here. I am booked on the cruise along with around 45-50 members of my family. This is our second group cruise and I was waiting to find a Roll Call for our sailing date, I was counting down last November :). Well just wanted to hi to another Freedom Passenger

Hi! 45-50 -- WOW! That's a big family :D Hope to see you on the roll call - Sha already posted the link :D

Willowcreek1955 ? + ?

LANDA207 Yolanda & Stewart + 16 family & friends

Din2cruzagain & Friend + DS & Friend

CC G.C Gary & Sarah + DD Jamie & SIL Ryan + DS Jason & GF Lauren

CC CNote Cortney & David

CC defualtman Jeff & Cheryl + 5 couples

Fat_Tuesday Dan & Rosalind

CC geosgirl Rachel & George

Yankeegirl Deni & DH

BevB Bev & DM?

marray Marylou & Ray

Will&Hel Will & Helen + George & Jackie

CC LetsSailAway Madelene

cruisetexas Susan & Lee

Propilot & Copilot Trevor & Susan

CC campdaan & sharonella Daan & Sharon (+Waddles!) w/Sha's DS Rachel & BIL Brad

duzasp (2)

michiganian (4 couples?)

CC Pinge Ginger & Dave

CC VTislandGirl Shelley & Dan

Fun_n_Sun + 45 family members!

Well Folks, I've updated the list again! Fun_n_Sun has posted here on the "Official CC" thread for this cruise, but I'm not sure they booked thru Johna - not that it matters! We're all lotsa fun! :D Hopefully they'll follow the link & find us here in the ROLL CALL! The more the merrier!

Sha

The occasion is we all were hooked after our first cruise which was to celebrate my husbands parents 50th wedding anniversary, this one is because were addicted. The first cruise was their children and their spouses and - and my mohter and father in laws brothers and sisters w/their spouses. This one we will be cruising with the same and adding neices and nephews and their spouses.

• 2 months later...

Hello CNOTE and all! I have seen the pricing on Sharonellas post. Could someone tell me what it would cost me for three in one cabin, balcony. All charges in. I have already booked but have 5 days to cancel, at no charge and I think I would like very much to join your group.

Hello CNOTE and all! I have seen the pricing on Sharonellas post. Could someone tell me what it would cost me for three in one cabin, balcony. All charges in. I have already booked but have 5 days to cancel, at no charge and I think I would like very much to join your group.

Have no idea lol...But if you call Johna she can definitely tell you...you actually don't have to cancel...tell Johna you want her to do an AGENCY TAKEOVER, she'll know what that is and how to do it...her # is 800-493-6609...welcome to 8 days of Freedom!

• 6 months later...

Archived