***OFFICIAL CC CRUISE***Carnival Freedom 2/28/09 $25 deposit until 3/13

Cnote

Come and get your tickets! I've asked for a deposit extension! Would you look at that itinerary!!

Carnival Freedom February 28, 2009

8-Day Eastern Caribbean Itinerary

Day 1 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Day 2 - Fun Day at Sea

Day 3 - San Juan, PR

Day 4 - St. Thomas, USVI

Day 5 - Antigua

Day 6 - Tortola, BVI

Day 7 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 8 - Nassau, Bahamas

Day 9 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Inside category 4A $779 per person

Ocean View category 6A $905 per person

Balcony category 8A $1,149 per person

Suite category 11 $1,699 per person

Single category 1A $1,110

Third and Fourth passenger rates (SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME)

Inside category 4A $509 per person

Ocean View category 6A $535 per person

Balcony category 8A $555 per person

Suite category 11 $625 per person

All prices include cruise fare, port charges, taxes and fuel charge. A $50 penalty will be assessed to all cancellations.

Amenities

$100 ship board credit per cabin

Champagne and Chocolates per cabin

A reduced deposit of $25PP is available until December 6, 2007 for double occupancy's only based on a guarantee cabin assignment. The second deposit of $275 per person will be due September 2, 2008. For cabin assignments, singles, triples and quads, the full deposit of $300 per person will be required at the time of the booking. Final payment is due on November 14, 2008.

Got back at 4am this morning. Yesterday was a travelling nightmare. I was travelling for 12 hrs lol. Right now I'm just coping with the aches and pains of having my wisdom teeth removed.

The deposit was extended until 1/3/08

Got back at 4am this morning. Yesterday was a travelling nightmare. I was travelling for 12 hrs lol. Right now I'm just coping with the aches and pains of having my wisdom teeth removed.

The deposit was extended until 1/3/08

:( I feel bad for you, I have had one removed and that one was bad enough....hope you are getting some sleep!

Tomorrow's Monday and that means Johna will be back at work...You can call and make your reservations! Don't let this $25 deposit sail away.

8-Day Eastern Caribbean Itinerary

Day 1 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Day 2 - Fun Day at Sea

Day 3 - San Juan, PR

Day 4 - St. Thomas, USVI

Day 5 - Antigua

Day 6 - Tortola, BVI

Day 7 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 8 - Nassau, Bahamas

Day 9 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Inside category 4A $779 per person

Ocean View category 6A $905 per person

Balcony category 8A $1,149 per person

Suite category 11 $1,699 per person

Single category 1A $1,110

Third and Fourth passenger rates (SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME)

Inside category 4A $509 per person

Ocean View category 6A $535 per person

Balcony category 8A $555 per person

Suite category 11 $625 per person

All prices include cruise fare, port charges, taxes and fuel charge. A $50 penalty will be assessed to all cancellations.

Amenities

$100 ship board credit per cabin

Champagne and Chocolates per cabin

A reduced deposit of $25PP is available until January 3, 2008 for double occupancy's only based on a guarantee cabin assignment. The second deposit of $275 per person will be due September 2, 2008. For cabin assignments, singles, triples and quads, the full deposit of $300 per person will be required at the time of the booking. Final payment is due on November 14, 2008.

You know what would be a wonderful Christmas present, treating your sweetie to this nice cruise lol.

Ok so I've been slacking, I'm killing myself working crazy overtime to be able to afford the Christmas I want to be able to give to my children. Plus I'm catching up on some reading while I'm in between classes.

There's a couple cabins booked! Lets add more! Lets make this a cruise to remember (of course I remember them all lol)... All the Christmas shopping is done so lets go ahead and spend the money for a deposit for this cruise. $25 deposit until 1/3!!

Don't think that just because there aren't any names posted here that people are not going...Nobody has given me names so I will not post them. I have reports that the cruise is selling. There are posts going on in the roll call!

We booked this CC group cruise last week.

Dave - 59, retired

Me - Ginger, 47, (paralegal)

Located in Cincinnati

Any divers going?

CNote - do you have a list yet? Met some super people from CC on our last cruise on the Valor. Still keep in touch with them. I have to check out the Freedom, what bar can we meet at upon sailaway on deck? (I know, already dreaming way to far ahead).

I don't have a list (am I suppose to have one?). I do know that there are cabins booked, Johna did tell me this. If I'm given a list, I wouldn't post the names just due to I feel that if people book but don't tell me personally, I don't want to be the one that puts their business out there. There is a roll call going on where a lot of people are posting...when I get home, I'll go ahead and add that roll call to my signature also lol.

And it's never to far in the future to start planning! We can all figure out those details lol.

We booked this CC group cruise last week.

Dave - 59, retired

Me - Ginger, 47, (paralegal)

Located in Cincinnati

Any divers going?

CNote - do you have a list yet? Met some super people from CC on our last cruise on the Valor. Still keep in touch with them. I have to check out the Freedom, what bar can we meet at upon sailaway on deck? (I know, already dreaming way to far ahead).

Ginger - We are booked on this cruise also and I am a paralegal too! Stop by on the Roll Call thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=521055&referrerid=173923 and say hi! (hope this links works correctly :D )

Talk to you soon!

Courtney - add us to whatever list you get going! Rachel & George

1. Me!!! (Cortney & whoever I decide to go with me lol)

2. Pinge (Ginger & Dave)

3. geosgirl (Rachel & George)

4. ???

5. ???

6. ???

I will email Johna and see if I'll get a list of booked people. Hop over to the roll call, we have postings there...

DEPOSIT EXTENDED UNTIL 2/7/08!!! GET IN WHILE YOU CAN!!!

Archived