Infinity Alaska cruise 6/08

relo854

We sailed Infinity to Alaska in September, and we loved her. The food was delicious, the wait staff very helpful, and the Martini Bar was a wonderful place to visit. The ship is easy to navigate and we did not feel too much motion during our week-long cruise. We stayed in a SkySuite and loved the extra attention paid to us by our butler. We have to agree with many other posters that the afternoon hors'd'ouevres were icky, but the tea and snacks were wonderful. We had treatments in the spa and they were wonderful and I lucked out by not getting a hardcore sales pitch. The ports were very nice and we were surprised at how much we enjoyed Icy Strait Point. Our favorite though was the Bike and Brew in Juneau..bike to the glacier and then to Alaskan Brewery. Good exercise, good beer! Have fun.

Thinking about booking the above. I don't see too much on the Infinity or the Celebrity Alaska cruises. This will be our first cruise so we would appreciate any and all comments...Thanks in advance.....

Go for it! We cruised the Mercury to Alaska and loved it. The service will spoil you forever.

Hi Relo. Have you looked at the Reviews page? You can select the ship Celebrity Infinity, and even before you click on a review, you can see that that review was for an Alaskan cruise. Maybe there will be some info there that might help.

I was on Infinity to Alaska this past June and it was fabulous! It was my first cruise, ever, so I had nothing to compare to, but I absolutely loved it! Loved the cruise itself, loved Celebrity and loved Alaska!

Hope you have a great time if you book the trip! :)

We are cruising on the Infinity June 20, 2008 out of Seattle. We've sailed on the Infinity to Hawaii and loved the cruise and the ship. We have sailed on Celebrity 10 times and one was better than the other. It's our first time to Alaska and we are taking our 14 year old Grandson. Always try to sail on Celebrity and we are really looking froward to this trip to Alaska. Hope this helps.

Archived