Pride suite question

wannacruisemore

We had a cat 11 on the Pride our favorite ship by the way, you'll love it. I don't remember if it had one. We use to take a player with us. Now we just take one of those portable DVD players that are slim that way we can either hook it up to TV or run it off batteries and you can play your music cd's or movies if you like. :D

When we had a suite on the Pride 4 1/2 years ago there was only a VCR in there. Could be they've changed them by now. You would think that if any of them went bad and needed to be replaced they'd put in DVD players but who knows, Carnival doesn't always to the things that make the most sense. :rolleyes:

We were in a cat 11 wrap-around balcony cabin on the Pride in February and there were 2 VCRs with the 2 TVs, but no DVD players at that time anyway.

Those wrap around balconies are awesome. Although we did like the room layout to chopped up.

Those wrap around balconies are awesome. Although we did like the room layout to chopped up.

Yes, it was a bit chopped up, but I sure like the seperate bedroom, all the windows, the huge bathroom with a tub, the walk-in closet and mostly the balcony!!! We were with a group of 33 friends and had happy hour every day in our cabin, it worked out really well.....

We love those aft wrap suites too. We have had them on our last 2 cruises. The Pride in January 2007 just had VCR'S in them. I was on the Spirit 2 weeks ago in the Cat. 11 suite aft wrap and they still just have VCR's in them. The Pride and The Spirit are in the same class, so it is likely that The Pride still only has the VCR's as well.

I actually like the "Chopped" up layout of the aft corner suites. I love the private dressing area in the middle and the private bedroom is great because I am a night owl and love to go over the capers while watching some TV and my hubby can be undisturbed in the bedroom. But for those of you that don't like the chopped up layout...you can still get the wrap around aft on deck 5. I hear those two corner suites do not have the "chopped" layout for some reason. Probably having to do with some sort of inner layout of the ship.

We just came off of the Pride Sunday...WANT TO GO BACK!!!! We were in a cat 11 corner 6258 and it only had a vcr. Also if you take any electronic toys, take a power strip. Only had 1 plug and it was in the dressing area. You will have a fantastic time, the Pride is a great ship (2nd time on her).

Archived