Enchantment - laptop use

ECBoca2

Enchantment has hot spots for wireless, library, business center, solarium, centrum (especially in vicinity of Purser's Desk), cyber center, and the like. Rates are 50 cents/min, or package prices of $25 for 60 minutes, $35 for 90 minutes, and $50 for 150 minutes. Once you buy the package, the minutes are yours, no refunds on unused minutes. Be careful when you log on, lunch time on a sea day is very busy and you'll be lucky to even download your email. Early morning or late evening, during dinner time for instance, better speeds.

Thanks for the info - I was wondering about that. It will be handy to have the laptop with me - I can vacation without feeling guilty about not working. I know I know - it's a vacation - but I've scheduled waaayyy to many vacations for next year. :o

I was glad I brought mine. Not only was I able to have a regular real time chats (on MSN Messenger) with home, but I was able to limit minutes used by logging on...downloading mail...then logging off. I would compose all my replies and then log on just to send them. Although I must admit that the minutes saved doing this were used up by me surfing the 'net later on. ;)

Archived