Jr or Grand Suite on Enchantment?

hazeleyez3

The Grand Suite will get Concierge Lounge privileges.

The GS is also A LOT bigger than a JS.

It is also A LOT more money, in my experience.

Everyone has to charge the same price for the cruise; RC prohibits TAs from discounting. Every now and then, you may find a TA who has booked group space, and the cost will be lower.

I have booked directly with RC, and I enjoy being able to control my own reservation.

I have booked with a TA, and I enjoy the little things that my TA has provided for me.

A JS is the perfect size for 2 people--it's really the most economical choice, if concierge service isn't important (and it's not, to us!) There's plenty of room, larger bath with tub and a huge walkin closet. Plus priority boarding and 2 C&A credits! Perfect!

A JS is the perfect size for 2 people--it's really the most economical choice, if concierge service isn't important (and it's not, to us!) There's plenty of room, larger bath with tub and a huge walkin closet. Plus priority boarding and 2 C&A credits! Perfect!

No huge walk-in closet in a JS on the Enchantment.

Thats what I noticed...I guess the size and Concierge lounge are justifiable to some - not sure if it is for me.

The only time it was "worth it" to us is the ONE TIME that we sailed out of Philadelphia, our hometown. I was saving three PHL to FLL airfares, and I put the money into a GS. We had a GREAT cruise! :)

Archived